02 November 2013

The Breakfast Club | New Piccy Layouts?

Hey Loves!

I know the title is a bit confusing *giggles* Honestly....I know nothing about the movie but I REALLY love the...I guess you would call them suspenders? I have on today! You can get these from the newly open to public round of Kustom9. This is the offering from Yulicie called Nora but for the event she made a special version which I am REALLY loving! I usually don't wear pants but come on guys...this is super cute right? I also got this *ting* lightbulb by Attic and this adorkable unicorn clutch by Offbeat from Kustom9 so while you're there take a nice look around yes?

Also my fancy boots? These are a new release that I'm loving from Candydoll! These are the Ozzy boots and they are full mesh and an amazing customization HUD. You can change from a clean to dirty sole, pick the color of straps and so much more to get the perfect look that works for you. You can pick these up at the main store but as always make sure you demo first.

Getting the urge to join my breakfast club? Getting the knot in your stomach that begs you to shop? GOOD! Don't fight it! *munches on bacon*  Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

P.S. I've decided to only do one or two pictures from now on and the page break being text. I've read your comments about me doing "filler pics" annoying you (and thank you for feedback) and I hope this look makes things a bit easier for you.

Landmarks
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Luna in Tone E
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Chus - Beginner Lens in Mantis
♡ Hair: Taketomi - Rin II in Kage02 New-ish Release
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant & Flat
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Face Tats: Sugar Heart - Heart Face Doodles Undereye Duo
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Yulicie - Nora Outfit (Breakfast Club Edition) New @ Kustom9
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Ozzy Boots in Pink New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Offbeat - Unicorn Clutch in Pastel Rose New @ Kustom9
♡ Glasses: La Couture - Tom's Glasses in Pink Poodle
♡ Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Love Heart Bangle
♡ Ring (Right): Blah - My Love Ring in Sky
♡ Toast: +9 - Fried Egg Toast 
♡ Lightbulb: Attic - Daisy Bulb Blue New @ Kustom9
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Short Hair Neko Tail
♡ Antlers: The Black Forest - English Breakfast Horns Cheapie @ Marketplace
♡ Whisker: UtopiaH - Hungry Kitty Whiskers
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment