03 November 2013

You Can't See Me!

Hi my sweets!
Ugh been so busy today you know...the usual gathering of food for the month BUT FEAR NOT I am here bringing you a quick post of something you can gather for yourself at a...rather amazing price. You like what you see? Keep on reading for details and MOVE QUICK because its a special!

You kept reading! Great so now I can tell you all about this cute piece I'm wearing as a top from Alterego right? This is called My Army Suit and I usually don't wear camo alot but I really like that its not full camo so it doesn't overtake the entire look. You can get this today for an amazing price from Grenade Free Weekend over at Jersey Shore but it ends today so HURRY HURRY! For my curvy readers out there this comes with boobs and booty appliers to mold around those hourglass shapes of yours and of course to enjoy the outfits you don't have to use the appliers!

Another new release I have on is this skin from Glam Affair that you can grab from Kustom9.This is called Elvi and Personally...I like it but I was hoping to be a little darker since its the Jamaica tone like maybe a Rihanna like skin tone but that's okay I'm still digging it. Its under 200L and it looks amazing so if you're on the search for a new skin it's worth checking out! It's only available in Jamaica at this event but at the main store more selections are offered! 

so TEN HUT! Get your sexy selves to the deals! See you tommorow fashion heads! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Glam Affair - Elvi in Jamaica 03 New @ Kustom 9
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop - Gear Monster Eyes in Silver RARE Horror Fest
♡ Hair: Truth - Mina in Ginger 01
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Casual & Flat
♡ Feet: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet Medium Height
♡ Teeth: PXL - Openmouth Pro
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Mirror's Enigma - French Tips
♡ Freckles: Izzies - Geanna Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Alterego - My Army Suit Ends Tonight @ Grenade Free Weekend
♡ Skirt: Geek - My Lil Pully Skirt in Abyss
♡ Shoes: Rotten Defiance - Those Heels in Black
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: The Forge - Batelina Necklace Common in Black Horror Fest
♡ Ring 1: O.M.E.N - You're a Star Ring in Silver/Black
♡ Ring 2: Pekka - SeaStar Ring in Black
♡ Goggles: Epic - Kawaii Goggles in Camo Green Gacha Prize
♡ Eye: D-Lab - Cyborg Part Eye in Black Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Bumpy Black
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
♡ Horns: Geek - My Tree King Horns in Black
♡ Whiskers: UtopiaH - Hungry Kitty Whiskers
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment