28 November 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey Fashion Heads!

First and foremost I would like to wish you all the BIGGEST Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones and I secondly want to give you all a HUGE thank you. 
I'm thankful to have you guys as readers and followers that make my blogging journey something special. When I first started on this blog I literally knew nothing. I didn't know what direction I was taking with this blog I got my first handful of views and that quickly became what is is today. One day things got easier with the help of all of you. With each view, comment, inworld message I felt better with what I post to you all, what I say, what I share. I love getting the messages about my stories helping you feel less alone or my looks (as weird as some may be) helping you to express your creativity and of course I love becoming friends with you all. 

I know there are bloggers out there who do blog for the fashion but I blog for so much more. I blog for not only fashion but I want to share my world with you guys and have you all share your world with me. I want you all to know if you ever feel alone there is always at least ONE person you can come to...I'm your long distance friend and this is my way of reaching out and showing you I'm here for you.

I'm so thankful to you guys for reading and encouraging me to continue my blogging journey...hopefully for many more years to come.

Love Always
Lili 

OH don't worry...my thank you comes with credits dears just keep on reading okay? Mwah mwahs and Happy Shopping! 




------------------------
BODY
Skin: FreshFace – Heather in Natural NOW WTH SLINK APPLIERS
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Crash Republic – Subtle Eyes in Green
Hair: Auxiliary – CutiePie Hair in Brick
Hands: Slink
Feet:  Slink
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: JM:Mai – Platinum Lips in Rosebay
Lipgloss: Izzie’s – Glossy Lip Highlights
Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Brixley – Knit Tank in Green SL Fashion Week
Skirt: Milk – My Aztec Summer Skirt
--------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Boom – The Illustrious Sproket Strand in Bronze Collabor88
Ring (Right): Eclectica – Lotus Ring in Violet
Earrings: Eclectica – Lotus Earrings  in Violet
♡ Scarf: Candydoll – Cold Scarf in Purple Kustom9
--------------------------
AMINAL PARTS
Ears: Illusions – Brownie Ears
--------------------------

 

No comments :

Post a Comment