14 November 2013

That's MY Kinda Night

Hey Loves!

This sickness just won't give up but fear not here I am. 

So...call me wierd if you must but a great night for me is putting on my headphones and getting on skype to talk to my friends all night. We laugh and play games. watch youtube, we laugh, sometimes we even cry but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm not a clubbing person and I've accepted that. My kind of night consists of a computer screen and headphones...naturally. 
My outfit today was inspired by...well honestly I just liked it soooo you want this stuff for yourself you know what to do...Keep Reading! Are you in the middle of a skype call? *whispers* Credits at the end. 

I wanted a comfortable look today and this shirt from Crash Republic looked perfect! This is the Mousy Tee and you can pick it up this week at SL Fashion Week. No mesh boobies today but this shirt is worth it and honestly...sometimes I like to put them on a shelf anyway. I've always loved how Crash Republic mesh has fit on me. My "standard sizing" looks like my actually SL body shape and that actually matters to me lol. If you want some newness in your life check out SL Fashion Week before the theme does a switcharoo!

I have on....quite a bit from this round of Thrift Shop but I just loved so many things!! I am..."Geek"ed out Today with my Second Hand Chewtoy,  and this really adorable Macky Houndstooth skirt offered this round by Geek. Not to mention my Nail polish FIRST appliers from Alice Project and they are beautiful. I love the black tip on all of them because it really makes the pink pop even brighter! Also my poses? You can pick them up from the thrift shop too by Nantra (I know I'm bad at Crediting poses but HAHA! I remembered today)
My necklace that I have on today is from Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations and will be featured at the Horror Haute @ Lovecraft festival. I'm showing off one of the many items that can help Autcom, which is a charity supporting Autism awareness. This is the Lovecraft Necklace that can be found at the event. You know my motto...shopping is great but shopping for a good cause is the greatest....so get down there!

My hair is a brand new release from Magika that made me squee! I've always been a fan and this hair is no different. I'm surprised because I usually go for longer hair but I HAD to have this one. This is called Sudden and I got the natural tones today surprisingly and love almost every color offered! Like it? Go demo it for yourself!

Tada! That's all the goodies for today but sit tight there will be more goodies to see soon <3 Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden – Luna in E Tone
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Crash Republic – Moon Eyes in Green New Release
Hair: Magika – Sudden in Pack #1 New Release
Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands  in Flat
Feet:  Slink – Enhanced Mesh Feet Flat Version
♡ Teeth: PXL – OpenMouth Pro Teeth V2
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: Modish – Oria Lipstick in Set B-6
Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
Nail Polish: Alice Project – Slink Fingernail HUD Black Straight Tips New @ The Thrift Shop
Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Top: Crash Republic – Mousey Tee in Pink New @ SL Fashion Week
Skirt: Geek - Macky Skirt in Houndstooth Pink New @ The Thrift Shop
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Glasses: Olive – The Eye Luv U Heart Glasses in Kiss Mi Pink
Necklace: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations – Lovecraft Necklace New @ Haute Horror
Rings: Geek – 8bit Mystery & Shroom Ring in Pink New @ Perfect Wardrobe
♡ Mouth: Geek – 2nd Hand Chewtoy in Pink Ducky New @ The Thrift Shop
♡ Headphones: Geek - Dubs V2 Elite in Rager w/ Mic New Release
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Luck Inc – The Tail in Fade to Black
Horns: LouLou & Co – Sakura Horns
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Nantra – Urban Chic Pack New @ The Thrift Shop

Song For The Moment
Luke Bryan - That's My Kinda Night
 

No comments :

Post a Comment