29 November 2013

Turkey Stuffed Black Friday Shoppin'

Hi Loves!
It's weird they say Turkey puts you to sleep however...I can't sleep at all maybe because of BLACK FRIDAY the best day of the entire year...well...minus my birthday of course! OH and Christmas and we can't forg-..okay its ONE of the best days of the year. I know I'll be doing a crap ton of shopping today but I did want to blog this super adorable look before then (look out for daily updates) that makes me think of pumpkins, turkey and Black Friday.

Want to gobbledy Goop with me and my outfit? Keep on reading! Feeling that not so awake feel building up in your bones? Credits at the bottom!

So let's start with this cute little hoodie I have on yes? I got this from a cute little place called Dethly Designs that's somewhat new to me but I'm VERY happy I found it. This is the Kitty Hoodie in Style 3 and I adore it. I love that its a HUD controlled item with more than one color when you buy it not to mention how affordable it was. It had this hood part with kitty ears that WON'T work with every hair but there are some that do so don't get discouraged okay?!

Along with my snazzy new hoodie I put on a new skin too called Bunny. Uh....me likey! It's cute, its great quality, it has that doll look I go for and its from The Sugar Garden take a look for yourself!
Slink Appliers Available
Lolas/Lush/Puffys/Mirage appliers available
Freckles & Moles Tat Layers
4 Brow Types

Short but sweet post but you already know even the short ones mean so much to me! See you all later! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili


------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Bunny in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Crash Republic - Subtle Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Magika - Sudden in Pack 1
♡ Tattoos: Neo - Nabi Knee Tattoos in Orange
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Face Stickers: Ni.Ju - Face Stars in Orange
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Undershirt: Rhara - Basic Shirt Melinds in Just Dark
♡ Hoodie: Dethly Designs - My Cute Kitty Hoodie V2
♡ Dress: Cynful - T Dress in Black
♡ Shoes: Deco - Paraboots in Black
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Ring (Left): Rotten Defiance - Pumpkin Ring in Rusted Gold
♡ Hat: Rotten Defiance - Pumpkin Hat in Rusted Gold
♡ Scarf: Candydoll - Cold Scarf in Black
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Sugar - Orange Demon Tail
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment