07 November 2013

"Makes me Want Ice Cream"

Hey my dear readers!
For whatever reason, SL got REALLY upset anytime I tried to take a picture. It would freeze for about 5 minutes then I would crash so I have officially moved to the 64Bit version of Firestorm...a little glitchy here and there...but I'm enjoying it. Mean Pictures + Cold = Lili in tears. SPEAKING OF COLD...I want to explain my title! So Keep reading okay?!

When I was a child, sweet, charming, full of fun and laughter (much like I am today OF COURSE) I would watch MTV...ALOT back when it was actually about music and one of the songs that was popular was the Micheal Jackson & Janet Jackson song "Scream" and I used to sing it to my hearts content running around the house softly sing "...Makes me want Ice Cream!" I found out years later it was "makes me wanna scream"...heart shattered. My version had been PERFECT for me so sometimes I still find myself singing it in my Lili remake :D

On to the SL newness I have on quite a couple new releases today including this Sweater Dress that I really love from Rotten Defiance. I was going to go with the tan version but of course...I switched to my beloved pink. There are tons of colors as usual with Rotten Defiance so one version will for sure catch your eye. Head to The Boobies Show if you'd like to grab this up for yourself and check out lots of other offerings for this round by others!
Another round of Perfect Wardrobe has started recently as well and I just had to grab up these amazingly cute pacman inspired rings called Geekman made by our always talented Geek as well as these cute frilly sock goodness from always amazing The Sugar Garden. I just loved the way that looked with these super cute Slink compatible shoes from Candydoll called Amerie which I fell in love with as well! All things mentioned are Slink Product compatible so don't worry ladies!

Are you hungry for ice cream and/or ready to shop? Oh...just me? WELL SOMEONE HAS TO DO IT. Hit up all the events you can because boy do I have a lot more to show you! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili
 ____________________________________
WHAT I HAVE ON
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Luna E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastard – Anime Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Rosy Mood – Papillon in Chocolate
♡ Breasts: Deviant – Lush Breasts
♡ Hands: Slink – Avatar Enhancement Hands Elegant
♡ Feet: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Feet
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden – Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Sucker
♡ Lipgloss: Izzie’s – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Flair – Fingernails & Toenails Applier Slink in Pinky
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Knees: Neo – Puri Puri in Catty Gacha Prize
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Rotten Defiance – My Sweater Dress in Pink New @ The Boobies Show
♡ Socks: The Sugar Garden – Frilly Lace Socks in Solid White New @ Perfect Wardrobe
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Blah – My Billys Glasses in White New @ Rockabilly Fair
♡ Necklace: Mai Mai – Yummy Charm Necklace Cheapie @ Marketplace
♡ Collar: Blah – My Nekomata Collar in Pink/Violet
♡ Bracelet: Yumyums – Hearts & Pearl Way Girlie Bracelet in C.Candy Gacha Prize
♡ Bracelet 2: Yumyums – Hearts & Pearl Way Girlie Bracelet in Sunny Gacha Prize
♡ Bracelet 3: Yumyums – Hearts & Pearl Way Girlie Bracelet in Nostalgia RARE Gacha Prize
♡ Bracelet 4: Yumyums – Hearts & Pearl Way Girlie Bracelet in Berry Gacha Prize
♡ Ring: Utopiah – Pink Leopard Skull Bow
♡ Ring 2: Geek – Geek Ghostie Ring in Pink New @ Perfect Wardrobe
♡ Ring 3: Geek – Geek Ghostie Ring 2 in Pink New @ Perfect Wardrobe
♡ Ring 4: Geek – Geek Man Ring in Pink New @ Perfect Wardrobe
♡ Ring 5: CandyDoll – Amerie in Pink New Release
♡ Earrings: Happy Undead – Happy Swing Earrings Butterfly
♡ Bows: Happy Undead – Elmyra’s Bow
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko – Devil Tail
♡ Horns: Milk – My Tree King Horns Candy in White
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment