17 November 2013

Who's Gonna Save Me?

Ohai!

I think we all have fantasies of being a superhero at one age in life. We all wonder what are power will be. Draining Life? Invisibility? Super Strength? I don't want any of that. I want to be able to take people's pain away. I know it sounds super dumb to some but the quickest way to a safe and loving world is if the people in it are happy right? 
I may have stole a couple of superman's famous colors to make this outfit but uh...I DID IT FOR FASHION! I didn't wear my undies over my dress so I think I'll be okay hehe. Want to know what to grab for yourself? Keep on Reading *flies off* have a world to save? Credits at the bottom.

So I kept it simple for the weekend but with this dress I didn't mind. This is a...somewhat newer release from Cynful available at the main store called Merc's Leather Sleeve Dress. I love it because it reminds me a bit of my old sweater dresses I used to wear all the time. The sleeves can be any color you want from the HUD and this dress comes with mesh breasts appliers even though I'm not using them today so you curvy ladies are set. My hair is a new release from Truth called Faye that I thought was good for a nice cute updo. I'm a huge fan of his Gingers tones so I bought the gingers but thinking of going back for colors. still haven't found your color yet? Demo Demo and more Demo...it will pay off in the end! 

Hope you feel inspired to shop! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Luna in Tone E
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Real Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Truth - Faye in Gingers New Release
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Modish - PopMe Lips in Set A Lips 2
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish:Izzies - Metallic Nail HUD
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Cynful - Merc's Leather Sleeve Dress in Blue New Release
♡ Socks: Yopulga - Owl Socks in Red
♡ Shoes: Poptart - Sugar Strap Sneakers in Comic
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bow: Auxiliary - Slouchy Leather Bow in Brick Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Zzang - Good Girl Bad Girl? New @ Kustom9 

Song For The Moment
Super Girl By Krystal Harris

No comments :

Post a Comment