17 November 2013

Daia No Hana

Hey Loves!

Babysitting...BLEH! I used to have all the patience in the world for it but now? I'm like the bus driver from South Park (EVERYBUDY SIT DOWN!) Does this mean I'm grown up now?
Anywho...Daia no Hana is the name of the theme song from a anime called Black Cat which is actually the first anime to ever make me want to check out other anime so I guess you can say it peaked my interest a little and my outfit is loosely inspired by it. Do you want the goodies? Well you're in luck I will show you where to get them. 

So I must say...I really like this shirt I have on for its simplicity. I had a little nip slip but I think every girl needs at least one right?! You can get this from the Boobies Show offered this round from Alterego and this is Aalysia in White and Black..I'm digging it but I did pair it with one of my favorite sweaters from Sugar & Cyanide because its so cold outside lately. Rush to The Boobies Show before the round ends don't miss out on the goodies

I'm also a huge fan of this tail I am wagging today from Cubic Cherry Creations called Tinkerbell Stuffed Tail *rings the little bell* It's an original mesh project and its HUD controlled for the color options as well as its affordable so if you DO want a new tail in your life check this one out.
Short but sweet since its sunday but DO haul your tush around and get the goodies and listen to this awesome theme song (below). Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Luna E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chus! – Beginner Lens in Mantis
♡ Hair: Eaters Coma – HAIR 39 in Mocha New Release
♡ Hands: Slink – Avatar Enhancement Hands Elegant
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Alterego – Aalysia in White/Black New @ The Boobies Show
♡ Sweater: Sugar & Cyanide – Sweater in Black
♡ Bottom: Alterego – Daisy Dukes in Checkers New @ Perfect Wardrobe
♡ Socks: Blah – My Nylon Ombre Stockings in  Kisses New @ The Azz Show
♡ Shoes: Crazy Kitties – Sexy Legwarmers Boots
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Witches & Rats – Cute Kitty Glasses in White/Red
♡ Bowtie: Onyx Wear – Mini Tie Black Dot
♡ Collar: Blah – My Elegant Bow Collar in Black New @ Perfect Wardrobe
♡ Headband: VinCue – Zooly Head Band Raven Kitty Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations – Tinkerbell Stuffed Tail New Release

Black Cat Music & Opening FTW

No comments :

Post a Comment