10 November 2013

Watch Me Grow | NSFW

Hey Fashion Heads!
"Lili your boobies are showing" Actually...they aren't almost but not quite! I'm sure you all know how I feel about being too..."exposed" so when I do bare it most I try to go with an artsy twist. Today I am a rose garden nymph who somehow fell asleep and woke up here all alone. The only thing to keep me company are the singing happy flowers! I know what YOU came for though...fashion updates? You got it! Keep on reading!

Today not only do I love my outfit but I have a skin to show you as well. I adore these rose pasties that you can pick up from The Boobies Show made by The Sugar Garden for all your breasticle needs. I actually have on Lolas today and love how it looks. I also have on my Phat Azz and decided to cover my tush with these cute little Kawaii Boyshorts from Ellemeno.

Are you on the hunt for a new skin? Well you're in luck! If you stop by She & Him this round you can get this new skin from Modish called Fenix.
I love the makeup on it so bright and inviting and I of course went with my usual tone when using Modish, Dune. You can get a phatazz, slink, and breast appliers from the mainstore to use with these skins so take a nice gander around the She & Him event for lots of linden savings

Short but sweet posting because well...I'm not wearing much but I do feel amazeballs while doing it! Hope to see you at some of these events! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Modish – Fenix in Midday (Dune Tone) New @ She & Him
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Crash Republic – Candi Eyes in Hazel
♡ Hair: Truth – Lyma in Gingers 01fade
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet:  Slink – Enhanced Mesh Feet Flat Version
♡ Teeth: PXL – OpenMouth Pro
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Beach Tones HUD
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: The Sugar Garden – Rose Maiden Pasties in Yellow New @ The Boobies Show
♡ Bottom: Ellemeno – Kawaii Boyshorts in Robots FOR PHAT AZZ ONLY New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Noodles – Millie Rose Cameo in Gold/Beige
♡ Bracelet: Noodles – Millie Rose Cuff in Gold/Beige
♡ Ring (Left): December – Rose Ring  Freebie
♡ Ring (Right): December   - Rose Ring v2 Freebie
♡ Sparkles: Baby Princess – Magical Glitter in Star Sparkle
♡ Headband: Noodles – Millie Rose Headband in Gold/Beige
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea  - Short Neko Tail
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
♡ Antlers: Contraption – Clemantlers  in Silver
--------------------------
 

No comments :

Post a Comment