13 July 2012

Day at the Zoo

Fashionistas!

Its gonna be busy busy for us so many wonderful things coming up in the next month or so. I think I told you all before I found a zoo on SL I loved with a passion then had issues finding it. Well I found it AGAIN and took a look around even IM-ed the creator about buying an Elephant

 
 
For my outing at the Zoo I decided to wear this amazing little dress from Demented Firebird I received this dress before getting sick but I wanted to show it off AND they recently moved to Depraved Nation which some may know always has amazing things to do there so give them a nice looking through you might even find me sifting through the racks. I decided on the vintage recolor but they do have another color available in more of a reddish tone called Poppies.



And the shoes are free! Yes..completely totally 100 percent free! If you're a fan of The Dressing Room you might have already seen them you get all the right shoes from one side and the left shoes from the other side and BOOM new pair of shoes just like that.Oh and this bag by Censored actually reminds me of the unpacker for Demented Firebird lol...you'll see its super cute.

Goodness Fashion is always so good to me no matter where you go or what language you speak we can all look and tell what a good shirt or sexy dress is. Amazing.

Love you all so very much
               Lili 


Zooing Around Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Essences - Serena in Rosy Pale
Shape: My own shape mesh mod
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Teal Hazel
Hair: Truth - Sandra in Pecan
Hairbase: Truth Pecan hairbase
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 3
Nails: Izzies - Classic Nails
Lashes: CoG Design - Prim Lashes 2
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Demented Firebird - Vintage Ruffle Dress
Shoes: The Dressing Room 2 year gift
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Jewelry Set: Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Daisies in Pink Pearl
Handbag: Censored - Funny Cow Bag in brown
--------------------------
Posing By Fly Lily
Location: Parktown Zoo

No comments :

Post a Comment