10 July 2012

Underneath the Pink is...

More delicious pink....

Hey my beloved readers how has the days been treating you? Well I hope because I'm prepared to talk your ears off today not that I am not prepared to do that everyday but I do like to give you a warning.


I get asked more than you'd think how old I am STILL. I'm 22 but I love sparkles, glitter, pink, anything that makes me smile is what I like to dress in and it just so happens most of the time its something cute. I'm not what you'd consider Kawaii I'm sure but...I do like to be cute in at least a tiny sense of the word...but realize underneath all of that is a sexy woman.


Nothing about my shape reads little girl I hope. I'm curvy, busty, and have plump kissable lips. I used to be an SL dancer which is not really my thing anymore I sometimes slip into my teeny tiny dresses but I don't feel I have to anymore so only do that when I feel like I want to turn a head or two...and today I kind of do. I still kept my pink and I still have slightly pink hair just done in a sexier way. I'm not all cute or all sexy...I'm a fine balance of the in between and I love that about the way I dress. I dress to please myself not to be a replica of anyone else's blog.


New or old. Mesh or non mesh. Freebie or a million Linden if it makes ME happy its being shown on MY blog I know my readers will be happy about me staying true to myself and giving them the Lili they first met.

I also wanted to show off these awesome poses found at Zombie Popcorn. Its by purple poses a place I love to go for my poses anyway so there was no hesitation on my part to snatch them up. It comes with the poses shown and 2 more I didn't get to show off along with the stairs and it definitely gave me the "Come and get me" I was going for today.

Oh HEY! I was thinking about doing a reader question every few days maybe get the comments going and learn a bit about the people who learn about me so today's question

 
"How do you like to dress when you want to feel sexy?"
My Answer: 
I like to usually show just a little like a cute dress with a half jacket or capris a tank top and heels just enough to show a bit of skin without giving the whole mystery away, to get his/her mind brewing about what lies underneath. The brain is the strongest sexual organ so...if I make them use it by the time they see the lingerie they are grinning ear to ear

Stay Lovely and I love you so
                  Lili

What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Belleza - Lili V1 Makeup 1 (Sunkiss Tone) with cleavage
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: A.D.D Andel - Love Affair Eyes in Blueberry Kiwi
Hair: Magika - Flourish
Hairbase: Happy Face - Eyebrow Shaper 1
Belly Tat: EgoxentriKaX - Kiss Me
--------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Eyeliner: Ni.Ji - Black Eyeliner A01
Nails: TGIS - Safari Collection
Lashes: CoG Design - Prim Lashes 2
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Outfit: Mon Cheri - Sweetheart in White/Pink
Shoes: deeR - Mesh High Heels Old Group Gift
--------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Paper Couture - Agate Necklace
Ring: Nemesis - Winter Love ring in Pink
Ears: Mutation Industries - Cat Person Ears in White
Tail: How Vexing - Neko Tail in Persian White
--------------------------
Posing By Purple Poses - Stairs popcorn zombie
Inspiration (And Another anonymous dedication)
Skin By Rihanna

No Teasing you waited long enough.
Go deep Imma throw it at you can't catch it.
Don't hold back you know I like it rough.
Know I'm feeling you huh?
Know you liking it huh?

So why you standing over there with your clothes on?
Baby strip down for me,
Go on take em off.
Don't worry baby Imma meet you half way
 Cause I know you wanna see me.

No comments :

Post a Comment