29 July 2012

Modern Day Frog Kisser | Vanity Fair Goodies

Hey Again!


I said I was going to just do pictures and little snippets while I covered the fairs but I decided against it because its just not me I like to tell my little rants and stories to the people that like to read them if you don't like to that's fine too the credits are at the bottom for you 

So...Today I went for a Kate Middleton meets Liliandra Baxter style. I always think "wow people probably thought she was crazy when she'd one day meet her Prince Charming" then instead...she ran into Prince William instead lol. I know that my Prince Charming is out there waiting for me even if I have to kiss a few frogs to find him. 

I don't think men (or women) are "frogs" I just think...they stay in that frog form if its not the right person but when they meet the one they take that true magical form...like Shrek! hehehe. I THOUGHT I met my "Prince Goofy but loves me unconditionally" but he was really a "Duke of lies and boredom" I don't see it as a bad thing though it brings me closer to the RIGHT prince for me


This dress is cute right? I usually don't go for stuff like this but its pink and even covered up I feel cute. This is from Chandelle for the Vanity Fair. It comes in a few colors to choose from and its called Lucie take a TP there hehe. The lashes I tried on are a new buy of mine they are mesh lashes. Harder to mod than I thought they would be I guess I am still getting used to them so we'll see how this goes hehe. Tell me what you think

Stay Tuned all. Going to begin my Pink Fair Teases tommorow and trust me...its gonna be gooood

Love Always
      Lili



Lili Middleton Outfit
 ------------------------
BODY
Skin: Candydolls - Leona in Caramel Zodiac Event
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - CustomEyes
Hair: Lelutka - Joile Hair in Overcooked (Dark Brunette Pack)
Hairbase: Kake - Balla Shape Brows
-------------------------
Make-up:
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Eye Makeup: Chelle - Dusty in Soft Pink
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 3
Lashes: Gaeline Creations - Starlia Lashes
Nail Polish: Rezlpsa Loc - Honeysuckle Pink
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Chandelle - Dress Lucie in Pink
Shoes: deeR - High Heels Platform
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Necklace Combo in Pink
Ring: Je Suis - Tente Ring in Sky
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment