31 July 2012

Queen of My Own World | Pink Ribbon Fair Teaser

Hey hey Sexy Folks


Ever have a day (or days) that you don't feel amazing? Well stop because you are just thinking of your world as your own kingdom (or Queendom) and make it simply amazing! Now don't go out killing people or blowing up a store that wouldn't give you a discount but just think...when you wanlk around "This is my world, It will be how I want it to be" and things may have a different outlook. Tell me how it goes. I've recently been doing it and my smile seems to shine a bit brighter

Today I decided to tease you with some Pink Ribbon Fair pinkness I mean...I love pink and I love to help people as much as I can. The proceeds from this fair go directly to American Cancer Society and that makes my heart sing in the most beautiful of ways. Shopping for a cause....that's magical. Its starts August 4th so you have some time to save a little bit of linden



The dress I am wearing is an amazing creation offered by Sugar & Cyanide called courage from the moment I unpacked it I knew I had to show it off. I love the flow of it an the sizing fits my shape like a glove I didn't even have to modify my shape. I paired it with a few old buys since I honestly haven't done much shopping lately but I am very happy with the look but I do plan to look for new places and things to blog about soon hehe.

Hope to see you all at the Pink Ribbon Fair on the 4th 

Love you deeply
       Lili 


My Pink Ribbon Fair Look
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Al Vulo - Miha in Peach  (Cleavage Version)
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - CustomEyes
Hair: Truth - Bunny in Pearl
Hairbase: Truth Hairbase in Pearl
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Lipstick: Pink Acid -Matte Pastry Lipstick in Pale Pink
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 3
Nails: Jamman - Deluxe Fingernails Pink Ribbon Pink Ribbon Fair
Lashes: Damned - My Perfect Lashes
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Sugar & Cyanide - Courage Pink Ribbon Fair
Shoes: Ten10 - Katya Boots in White
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace:  Je Suis - Tente Necklace in Pink
Bracelet: Je Suis - Tente Bracelet in Pink
Bag: Je Suis - Prete in White
--------------------------
Song For The Moment
Beautiful By Christina Aguilera
 

No comments :

Post a Comment