29 July 2012

Lili & Aza's Day in | Vanity Fair Treat

Hey Fashionistas and Fashionistos

Us bloggers do love to shop but nothing beats hanging out at home with the one you love in a brand new outfit. Come on you've got to agree with me there.No matter what most people think about my outfits if my friends, family or significant other like it it truly makes my flippin day. A little house news for you if you just want the credits no problem just scroll on down :D

 
Recently me and Aza got a little parcel and we live there together in a BEAUTIFUL house I plan to take you all on a tour through in a later blog. Today we spent some time relaxing by the pole pool today sexy suit style. I gotta tell ya...we looked kinda hot..no really we did our house is a summer setting house and we don't have much shade hehe.


Outfit Info
Shoes!
You all must notice by now I love to be barefoot (that and I need to invest in some new shoes) but I looked at the place I got my mesh feet from Gaeline Creations and they had these cute little sandals MADE for my feet so I snatched them up when I want a little cute foot protection

Dress!
I decided to pair them with this cute little citrusy number from the Vanity Fair made by Reila skins. I love this pattern its cute yet allows me to feel sexy too because of the short length of it.

Leg Tattoo!
Sometimes a girl just wants to make a statement. This new release by PiXxIs is definitely working for me. No room for the unwanted in these parts hehe.

Well my dears more snuggling with the Aza and shopping are in my future

Toddles for Now with lots of love
            Lili & Aza



Day In Pool Gear
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Candydolls - Leona in Cream Zodiac Event
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mydear - Real eyes in Denimblue
Hair: Magika - After (Color Pack 3) Newest Release
Hairbase: Kake - Balla Shape Brows
Leg  Tattoo: P.I.X.X.I.S- Fuck Off Tattoo Newer Release
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Lipstick: Glamorize - Pride Lips in Cherry Bomb
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Deluxe Fingernails (Standard Colors)
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Reila Skins - Hot Hot in Limonade Vanity Fair Event
Shoes: Gaeline Creations - Chloe Sandals
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES

Glasses: Izzies - Oversized Sunglasses
Necklace: Lapointe & BastChild - "True" Necklace in Platinum
Bracelet: Je Suis - Asymetrique Bangles
Demon Horns: Eternal Darkness - Horns of Sin
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail
--------------------------
Posing
Pic 1: Virtual Props in Poses
Pic 3: Oracul AO
Pic 3: Glitterati Poses

No comments :

Post a Comment