02 July 2012

A Total Beach...

It's officially July!

Can you believe that its been 7 months since I started this blog? I have to admit I've gotten a bit better at this whole blog mumbojumbo. I hope you all agree as well. 



I'm currently still recovering RL from sickness my ear is still clogged to the maximum so I missed out on the little beach outing with friends since I can't get my ears wet, so I brought the outing to my computer screen...Which actually is a lot of fun since I look a lot better in a bikini here...
 

There are a lot of amazing beaches here in the S of L but this beach (Sunset Beach) seemed to call to me the most for the day's adventure. Not only did I meet some really nice people but the place is ALWAYS being improved, They have local housing and the owner is known to IM and thank people who leave donations for the upkeep of a place so beautiful. 

Outfit wise...You all know I'm a heavy accessory freak but today I really wore no additions. This bikini from Severed Garden came with really lovely accessories and I was a happy little Lili. Its Called Bia and its small but not over sexual no boob or down there slippage. I heavily approve of it for my sweet/sexy look. 



If you're looking for a place to chill out run over to Sunset Beach even IM me and we can make a day of it <3

Love Always 
    Lili

Beach Outing Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush - Daisy in Blue (Cocoa Tone)
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Bleh - Green B1
Hair: Truth - Jodie in Clove Truth District Sale
Hairbase: Happy Face - Eyebrow Shaper 1
Facial Piercing: Ivy - Yulivee Piercing Newer Store check it out
Tattoo: Delusions - Original Gangsta
-------------------------
Make-up:
Eyeliner: Ni.Ji - Black Eyeliner A01
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 3
Lashes: Damned - My Perfect Lashes
Nails: WTG - La Fleur Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Outfit: Severed Garden - Bia in Natural
Comes with the Anklets, Necklace Bracelet and Pareo
Feet: Gaeline Creations - Flat Bare Feet
--------------------------
Posing By: Purple Poses
Location: Sunset Beach

Inspiration
Boys of Summer Cover By The Ataris

No comments :

Post a Comment