23 July 2012

It Felt So Real | A Modish Tale

Hey Sexy peeps

Not sure if its weird but I have a hard time sleeping for more than 3 or 4 hours at a time many people think its because I miss SL too much when I'm logged off and they MIGHT be right but even bloggers need to log off and sleep some times am I right? One of my dreams was of me as a popular actress. People loved me and they were star struck by me gosh it just felt so real but I'm not the type that wants that lifestyle. I'd rather be a famous author or lawyer to the stars or something but moving on hehe.


Today's look was semi inspired by the reality show "Hollywood Exes" as you all know I am bonkers about reality TV and yes...I know its not real but that's how I like my drama...scripted and easily turned off and not thought about until next week hehe. One of the women on there is Andrea Kelly, R Kelly's ex wife, and this skin reminded me of her a little bit so then I just...ran with the outfit. Want some outfit info? keep reading if not just scroll to the credits.


I sadly don't have on hair from the Hair Fair today but the skin I am rocking is a Modish skin made for Hope For Emilia, a fundraiser for the Victims of the earthquake in Emilia, Italy. Its a big and very pretty sim so stop on by and we can continue to shop for a good cause it comes in all available modish tones so you are promised to find a tone that works for you not to mention its barefaced for those makeup addicts like myself to have fun with.



The Dress is er..well not really a dress but its the bottom of the AMD newer release, Janessa I fell in love with the shape of it but wasn't a fan of the baggy like top so did a makeshift halter type look with a tube top from Crash Republic and I think they look nice together though I wish it could be made into an actual dress just for meee

Oh...I've been bad this weekend...I completely went crazy at the Je Suis sale this weekend it has ended but don't worry...I'm a happy blogger with handfuls and handfuls of new jewelry to tease you all with :p

Love you all completely and totally so never forget that

                                  Lili

Your Hollywood Hottie
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Modish - Hora in Choco FOUND AT
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - CustomEyes
Hair: Dela - Marley in Light Brown 3
Hairbase: Kake - Balla Shape Brows
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Nails: Jamman Jewels& Accessories - Deluxe Nails
Lashes: CoG Designs - Prim Lashes 1
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Crash Republic - Tube Top in Black
Skirt: Apple May Designs - Janessa
Shoes: HOC Industries - Platform Pumps
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Je Suis - L'amour Necklace
Bracelet: Je Suis - Asymetrique Bangles
Ring 1: Ey:No - Dressed Stone Ring
Ring 2: Je Suis - Tente Ring in Sky GACHA
Purse: Echo - Clutch Purse in Black
--------------------------
Posing By Purple Poses
Song for the Moment
Welcome to Hollywood By Beyonce

No comments :

Post a Comment