20 July 2012

System Restore FTW

Hey sexy peeps!

Sorry for the delay in postings I've had sooo many outfits I wanted to show and shopping news I want to share but my computer had a little ouch and it needed to be taken back to factory.Then it took about a day for updates THEN my Photoshop wouldn't install and finally got it working last night but then I still need to re-install my fonts and brushes because I feel so naked without the right ones :( I have a bit of sale news if you wanna read if not just SCROLL ON DOWNN to the credits! hehe

Thinking outside the box while relaxing IN a box...Irony FTW

 
So you all know I LOVE sales. Lately I haven't shopped BUT I heard about a sale at Illusory and rushed down to look and found a skin that called my name. I think I've finally decided on a day to day skin at least for awhile. I have lately had a different skin everyday but I may favor this on for a bit I do like their darker tone and its very close to my RL complexion. Its half off making it 500L each but you get a set of 30 lip colors with it giving you a lot of options. Its worth it hehe trust me.

And! I'm wearing another sexy hair from Hair Fair 2012. Another beauty from Exile this one is called Silent Wings it comes with the feathers and they ARE texture change. I was going to go with pink hair but last minute decided on Frost I believe 15 percent goes to Wigs for Kids so let's all shop for a good cause!

No Peeking! I has panties on!


On a side note. Someone asked me why I never do a lot of HUGE well known brands...Well..I do from time to time. But they get so much exposure we forgot about the amazing other designers who don't get as much exposure. I don't discriminate but I do like to explore and find the hidden diamonds scattered next to the shiny jewels we all know of. I like to think....my blog is about new discoveries not just new releases.

And...I think I've rambled enough today any questions? IM Me I've been in a chatty Mood 

       Love Always
    Liliandra Baxter


Do yew think I'm sexah?


What I have on
 ------------------------
BODY
Skin: Illusory Skin - Paige in Caramel ON SALE HALF OFF
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Dirty Little Secret - Slate Blue FREEBIE
Hair: Exile - Silent Wings in Frost HAIR FAIR 2012
Hairbase: Happy Face - Eyebrow Shaper 3
Facial Piercing: Ivy - Yulivee
Tattoo: EgoxentriKaX - Cute Tattoo in White
------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Lipstick: Illusory - Paige Lips in Bubblegum COMES WITH SKIN
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 3
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Deluxe Fingernails in Fantasy 2 100 DESIGNS WITH EACH PACK
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Jacket: Utilizator - Short Hoodie in Pink
Skirt:  Motivaction - Rose Mini Skirt
Sneakers: Urban Girl - Mesh Female Sports Shoes
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Ring 1 (Right): Ey:No - Dressed Stone Ring
Ring 2 (Left) - Ey:No - Filigram Ring
Neko Ears: Mutation Industries - Cat Person in white
Chibi Wings: Envious - Chibi Wings
Tail: How Vexing - Neko Tail in Persian White
Bag: Dark Midday Designs - Cherry Merry Berry Bag  OLD HUNT ITEM
--------------------------

Posing By: Purple Poses
Song For The Moment
Wait a Minute by Timberland & The Pussycat Dolls

What is your problem daddy?
Slow your roll
Who you think you jiving?
You're disturbing my flow
Why you be bugging?
Like I'm some kind of hoe
Got no more questions now I want you to go

Baby, please, I'm fine
I'm not one of these hoes
Chasing DREAMS not diamond rings
So don't call me no more

No comments :

Post a Comment