03 July 2012

I'll be your American Girl...

Hey My Loves!

I guess you could say today I am going for the all american girl look. You know? The girl that loves the outdoors and loves to travel and keeps herself looking spectacular at all costs. yeah...her. It looks a little like my RL outfit today now that I think about it but my shirt covers my chubby belly.

I'm not sure about you but when I was younger I used to always get ads for dolls...the American girl dolls...



You go through the book and you can make your doll look like you...for one tiny payment of a Million dollars, an arm, and a leg! No matter the cost however I always wanted one I'd always ask for one or leave the catolog laying around for my mom who would always throw it away not that I blame her NOW (In my younger days it scorned me!) I mean...those suckers were expensive.

My friend got one for her birthday (The same friend who made My Diva Star Doll turn on me) and she brought it off and I hate to say it...but...it was one ugly looking doll LOL. I saw really pretty ones in there but not the one I was looking at face to face. 

So from then on I went back to my barbies she was always beautiful no matter her occupation of the days and if not playing with barbies I was playing with my Bratz dolls. Big heads...tiny bodies...big feet...sounds like a quarter of SL if you ask me :D Gawd I love SL.



And I love you dear readers. Its nice to know there are people who look forward to reading what I have to vent about for the day 

Happy Shopping & Love you Lots
                   Lili

P.S. These are not new items but they are all wonderful things. This is a LOTD from before I got sick but I hate missing out on chances to show off amazing outfits.

All American Girl Lili
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Mimi's - Honey 4 Pale with Cleavage
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Izzies - Natural Mesh Eyes in Steel Blue
Hair: Exile - Secret Summer in Frost
Hairbase: Happy Face - Eyebrow Shaper 1
Belly Piercing - Virtual Insanity - Papilloma Belly Piercing
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Tanner: Tan & Toner Lab - Island Tone B
Freckles: Essences - Freckles 01
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 6
Lashes: Damned - My Perfect Lashes
Nails: Mandala - Milky Nails in White
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Aura - Ruffle Boho Top in Pink
Jeans: Luck Inc - Tyra Lowrise Jeans in White
Shoes: Urban Girl - Mesh Ballet Flats in Silver
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Jewelry Set: Maxi Gossamer - Esme Set in White
Bag: Mentine - Knitted Warmer Fringed Shoulder Bag
Tail: How Vexing - Neko Tail in Persian White
--------------------------
Posing By: Fly Lily
Location: Zigana

Inspiration
American Life By Madonna

No comments :

Post a Comment