08 July 2012

Lazy Sunday PART TIZOW (two)

Hey Fashionista ladies and Fashionisto Gents

I know my pics have been not the usual Liliness I HAVE put my 100 percent into them but haven't had the usual time to really take them to where I usually do so tried to keep it simple lately. I've been RL  moving and shaking since the 4th of July and getting much deserved rest.



I  actually don't have much to rant about today surprisingly...I think True blood has taken over all my thoughts today. I'm a huge fan and I really want a  Jessica Inspired look (I think I see a challenge) but since today is LAZY Sunday you'll have to wait lol

The skin and pants I have on today are from an event on SL called Lazy sunday a discounted item is available at select stores today for the shopper in you. The Skin is Candydoll if you don't mind not having cleavage (which drives me crazy but the face was amazingly pretty) definitely pick it up and the capris are from Iren...An amazing and sweet owner always make me want to shop at a place over and over again.

I hope you all have a safe and lazy sunday

 Love with Passion
     Lilipants

My Lazy Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Candydolls - Lucia Lazy Sunday 75L
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Bleh - Blue B3
Hair: Ploom - Twilla in Snow (Streaked) retired found on MP
Hairbase: Truth Hairbase in Snow
Piercing: Ivy - Yulivee
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 8
Nail Polish - Rezlpsa Loc - Snowy White Nails (Pastel Pack)
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Crash Republic - Dipped Tube Tops in Pink
Bottom: Iren - Denim Capris in White Lazy Sunday
Shoes: HOC Industries - Platform Pumps
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - White South Sea Pearl Necklace
Bracelets: Acid & Mala - Messed Memory Wire Set in Silver/Magenta
--------------------------

Posing By: Purple Poses
Anonymous Dedication
Tiny Heart By Flyleaf
"Tiny heart, you're not by yourself  
When will you recognize the beat  
Of my own heart making your blood flow  
So that your chest can rise and fall?
 
Your lips touched every hand but mine 
In their shadows you slept fine  
When will you get back to me  
So we can rest? "

No comments :

Post a Comment