13 July 2012

Just those days | New Store Find!

Its me again! 

Its a nice double for you sexy people today I just hit the ground running lately. I guess sometimes even bloggers (involuntarily) need a break from the hustle and bustle of thier hobbies and jobs.



I found this pretty little area to lay around in today it wasn't what I was looking for I was looking for a juice bar but instead found like a...little cabana club like thing and I relaxed and chatted for a bit with the I guess you'd say "locals" I had a picture with one but she sadly didn't want me to publicly use the picture :( but that's okay I took others!


OH and let me tell you about the nails I have on today. They are from this new to me place called Jamman Jewels & Accessories and GASP purty nails. I love my nails and this places gets added to my must haves. I ran into the creator (Literally) and he was so nice in explaining. Everything is controlled by a hud the size of the nails, the length, the ring and jewel colors, the nail design. even the shininess of the nail and even better 100 designs EACH pack and all the packs are so unique! Take a close look at the Dotty Pack Textures


Amazing Right? Take a look for yourself its truly amazing



And I think that concludes my rants for right now hehe keep a look out I might be back later today

What I Have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Modish - Chepe in Natural (Sunkiss Tone) Private Room Event This Month
Shape: My own shape
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Anime Eyes in Green
Hair: Exile - Kiss Me in Frost
Hairbase: Exile - Bald Base
------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 3
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Deluxe Fingernails in Dotty
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: MDL - Boobtube in Pink
Bottom: Whippet & Buck - So Basic Mini in Alabaster
Shoes: Ten 10 - Katya Boots in White
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Necklace Combo in White
Ears: Mutation Industries - Notched Ears in White
Tail: How Vexing - Neko Tail in White
--------------------------

Song For The Moment 
I Like How It Feels - Enrique Inglasias

No comments :

Post a Comment