04 July 2012

America's Birthday!

Hey Fashionistas!

I don't have much time to talk today and today's posting won't be normal length but I do want to give a hearty Happy Birthday to Independence hehe.

Okay and...I wanted to show off this outfit a little bit lol. I snatched this up as soon as I saw it, another amazing release from Bitch Tail. She is like the queen of sales lately just when I think that's it BAM. Another one. This is Independence its available in 4 colors but I decided on this one. It comes with pants and shoes but...you know how I am when it comes to pants. 



Stop in and grab one for 50L today there is also a non mesh patriotic look too for the non mesh lovers out there or ones with computers that just can't handle it.

Though this is a day for America. I do love and enjoy other parts of this earth. I don't see this day as superiority but a day like any other birthday...A day for people to gather (no matter where you are from) and celebrate 

 
ALSO. Been thinking of buying this domain name for another year or so. I didn't know how long I'd be blogging so I hesitated but...it just feels so right to me. It's meant to be hehe

Til Tomorrow my loves

Love Always
     Lili

Independence Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Catwoman
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Dirty Little Secret - Slate Blue
Hair: Truth - Adelaide in Chestnut
Hairbase: Happy Face - Eyebrow Shaper 3
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Face C
Eyeliner: Glamorize - Liner Fix in Deep Water
Stars: Starry Eyed Face - 4th of July
Lipstick: HeartSick - Chloe Lipsticks in Blueberry
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 3
Nail Polish - Rezlpsa Loc - Electric Blue (Bright Pack)
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Bitch Tail - Independence
Shoes: Ten 10 - Katya Boots in White
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Ears: Wild Ears in White
Tails: Lemon Tea - Fluffy Tail
Flag in Mouth: Somethin in Your mouth - American Flag
Bag: Scrub - 1 pound Pochette
--------------------------

Posing By: Evolve
Inspiration
Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus

No comments :

Post a Comment