17 July 2012

In all Hair Fairness...

Hey dear readers:

So if you don't know yet...I have a huge obsession with hair more than anything else in SL. I get a bit upset if I use the same hair more than once. Last week I manage to buy 16 different hair styles. I love hair almost as much as I do in RL. In RL I'm always changing my hairstyle and it brings a smile to my face that the Hair Fair is finally here!



I know it opened a few nights ago but I had to sort through all the greatness that I bought not only does it quench my hair thirst but a percentage goes to Wigs For Kids. Its hard enough to have to go through something as scary as radiation therapy or chemotherapy at such a young age but it also hurts thier self esteem feeling out of place with hair loss. Let's help and shop for charity you're doing something you already love AND helping our little bundles of future. I have a VERY sweet spot for children especially children in need of nurturing. 



The hair I have on today is from the Hair Fair by Illusory which...hate to admit I didn't know they made hair but its super cute isn't it? It looks a lot like my RL hair but my hair is DARK brown. Its called Nostalgic and I got it in the dips back but they also have naturals and fantasy packs for you go give it a nice combing through (pun intended) when you have the time I just no prims or mesh and as little scripts as possible. The hair I usually put on to shop is my old ETD hair which is only about 4 prims and I slip off my AO and walk like a noobie for a little bit it TOTALLY HELPS!



But whatever you do...please go...at least look for me?
Send me links inworld if you want with your Hair Fair looks 

Love Always
     Lili



Hair Fair Outfit 1
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush - Hanna in Smoked Kiss (Vanilla Tone)
Shape: My own shape
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Moroccan Night
Hair: Illusory Hair - Nostalgic in Cotton Candy Hair Fair 2012
Hairbase: Happy Face - Eyebrow Shaper 3
Tattoo: K&L - Rainbow Rave Tattoo freebie
------------------------
MAKE UP
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 6
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Deluxe Fingernails Dot Edition
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top:  NS Fashion - Kawaii Mesh Top mesh
Bottom: Enelya's Creations - Charlie Pants mesh
Feet: Gaeline Creations - Flat Bare Feet mesh
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - New Age Big Cross Necklace
Bracelet: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Multi Cross Bracelet in Silver
Ears: Mutation Industries - Car Person Ears in white (Notched)
Tail: How Vexing - Neko Tail in Persian White
--------------------------

Song For The Moment
Whip My Hair by Willow Smith
"Don’t let haters get me off my grind
Whip my hair, I know I’ll be fine
Keep fighting until I get there
When I’m down and I feel like giving up
...I think again"

No comments :

Post a Comment