02 March 2013

The Flower or The Girl?

Hey Fashion Heads! 

Did you miss me? I hope so! 
Today I have finally blossomed *Wiggles her sprouted flower* I felt like going with green because its about that time for things to begin growing again...Including me. Though I didn't celebrate it, February marked one year of me sharing my adventures and outfit tales with you all and everyday I look back and chuckle at how far I've come at trying to perfect this blog life. *Sighs* I never want it to stop.  I grabbed lots of goodies to get them for yourself just keep on reading and find out where to head

I'm sure you've heard by now but um...Whore Couture 2 is HERE and in full swing. I know its full right now but just give it time and you will get in and when you go try to go as low script as possible. I have on this cute little dress called Wild Dress from Rotten Defiance and this can be found there. I am wearing it as a long shirt but it is amazing as a dress too for a more sexy look.

As well as the WCF is another amazing event that opened on the First. The Luck of The Irish Gacha Event at Depraved Nation is opened and so many gachas are ready to be played. Though it is a themed event there are lots of prizes that can be used all year round like my cute ears from Kre-ations! I love the little sprout on the top of the head it makes me feel so cute and blossomy! I have on the Limey Lime but its available in more year round acceptable colors so I'm hoping the best in your gacha adventures!
My Belt & Nails can be found at Perfect Wardrobe during the Carnival round. This belt is from Pepper which is honestly my favorite places to get belts from. I love the colors in it an amazing blend of purples, greens, and yellows. The Nails are from Pretty Liar a place that snuck up on me but keeps producing outfits and items that make me squeel with happy feels!

I hope I've inspired a shopping trip! Hope to see you around! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

Landmarks
Whore Couture Here & Here

What I Have On
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone w/ Appliers
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chus - Star Child in Sun *Luck Of The Irish Gacha Fair*
♡ Hair: Mina Hair - Spice *My Attic @ The Deck*
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: JM:Mai - Platlips in Rosebay
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Nails: Pretty Liars - Carnie Nails *Perfect Wardrobe*
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Eye Makeup: Chelle - Dusty Electric Lime
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress/Top: Rotten Defiance - Wild Dress in White *Whore Couture Fair*
♡ Skirt: Milk - My Russian Mini in Green
♡ Shoes:  Tentacio - Love Boots in Green *Freebs*
-------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Candy Love Heart in Lime
♡ Bracelet: Superbia - Illusions Bangles in Green
♡ Hearts On Face: Pink Fuel - Heart Stickers in Green
♡ Bandaid: Lovely Smiles - Bandaid Patter 5
♡ Spoon In Mouth: Pixels - Mr BunnySpoon in Green
♡ Belt: Pepper - Carnival Belt *Perfect Wardrobe*
♡Ears:  Kre-ations - Sprout Gacha Ears in Limey Lime *Luck Of The Irish Gacha Fair*
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
All Poses are
Yopulga - Pose Pack 8 New Release!

No comments :

Post a Comment