02 June 2012

Comfortable!

Hey Fashionistas!

Did you miss me? I missed you!




To say the least I ran into a pile of busy if not doing something with the family RL I was I guess you can say "over exploring" in SL but loved every second of it finding so many different new ways to enjoy both of my lives. Laundry....something I am sooo happy I don't have to worry about in SL had to be done in RL which...well..took a while but that was the only boring thing I did this week. Usually in the summer is when my mind starts to explore new things and we have officially entered that dreaded season.



Today's outfit was brought to you by the word "comfortable" not just meaning the outfit itself but comfortable in the skin you're in...yes folks all millions of them we own on SL and the one we have in RL too. Most women...including me dress up to feel beautiful but its not really what you're wearing that makes you beautiful...its HOW you wear it. Whether I decide on a summer dress or ripped up jeans I try to feel just as beautiful in both

 

A lot of events happening this month fashion heads...stick with me and you'll be a part of most of them <3



Love Forever
     Lili


What I Have On
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Modish - Kastaspell in Chocolate Tone (Love this tone so much!) Available at the Color Blocking Fair
Shape: My own shape
Eyes: Customeyes - Fully customizable mesh eyes
Hair: Ploom - Kenni Streaked (Brown Pack)
Hairbase: Happy Face - Eyebrow Shaper 1
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: P.I.X.X.I.S - Naval Top in Rose
Bottom: Crash Republic - Comfy Leggings in Black Available at Color Blocking Fair
Shoes: Finesmith - Fresh Boots in White
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Jewelry Set: Stars - Adrienne Set Accessories Hunt free
Nails: Ey:No - Black Diamond Nails
Piercing: Tameless -  Piercing # 12 Accessories Hunt free
--------------------------
Poses By: Purple Poses

Inspiration:
With You by Jessica Simpson

No comments :

Post a Comment