16 June 2012

Picture Puzzles

Hey sexy peoples!

Sooo...I put on this really pretty dress from Iren...its part of her summer colllection and I just HAD to show it off but then I started playing with the deferred render options. Apparently having them all checked makes your pictures look amazing but well..strangley enough I don't agree...

Maybe my graphics card can't handle it. I don't know but I wasn't 100 percent in love.  take a look and see for yourself completely non edited except for the cropping and cut paste all the graphical work is second life

 
I was somewhat pleased with the pic up on top with everything checked it was inside of a building so the lighting didn't have to be that bright and the skin doesn't look over shiny and borked

 but then it started to get wierd...the picture on the left is with everything checked and I like like robo Lili I look almost made of plastic and that's not to sexy to me. though the shadowing did look stunning my face skin and clothing didn't in my opinion I was much happier with my usual settings


This picture was done with just the Ambiant do-hicky turned on have to admit I do like it gives the shading more depth and the joints don't stick out as much as they usually do...not sure if thats the lighting or the pose but...I can dig it




I've pretty much concluded I am going to maybe start using the ambient....thingy...setting from now on (picture to the far left) with my pictures I do look a bit smoother without looking plastic...tell me what you think I'm dying to know...leave me comments of your graphic comparisons it always amazes me to see art.


LOTD (I totally loved my LOTD)
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush - Christine in Bronze (Cocoa Tone)
Shape: Lili Shape - Booty & Booby Meshy
Eyes: Anara - Customeyes
Hair: Truth - Lilia in Clove
Hairbase: Happy Face - Eyebrow Shaper 3
Teeth: Tuli - Parted Lips 3
Lashes: Damned - My Perfect Lashes
Nails: WTG - French Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Iren - Summer Dress in Retro Flower
Shoes: NX- Nardcotix - Shana
Earrings: Hatter N Hell - Square Onyx Earrings Accessories Hunt
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment