08 June 2012

Another Birthday 100th Post!

Hey Fashionistas!

I was taken hostage by my mom for her birthday and haven't had a chance to contact anyone. She has tur... *gets snatched from computer before she can type numbers*...
So...yeah! I guess you can say my outfit is inspired by....Cake? I like cake...she likes cake...Tiff Renfold likes cake...Inu is a cake sometimes. CAKE! Something about the colors of the time made me wanna make a cake for my mommy so I did. 
 

In the background of the pics you can see the new (and free) release by Glitterati I am really a fan of it only thing is being a shorty mcshortshort I have to reposition most of the poses to make them work for me.

I just can't seem to get enough Bitch Tail these days! Thanks again Tiff <3


and thanks to all my readers! This is the 100th Post! I can't believe its been this long since my first one...do you remember? I had no idea whatsoever what I was doing...didn't know what to talk about or say...My background needed some work...Wow....improvement much? Heh

Birthday Suit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush - Melody in CharcoalPink (Caramel Tone)
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Bleh - Green B1
Hair: Magika - Kyoko
Hairbase: Happy Face - Eyebrow Shaper 3
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Eyeliner: Glamorize - Liner Fix in Coal
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth3
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Outfit: Bitch Tail - Miss Perfect
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Necklace Combo Long in White
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - White South Sea Pearls
Ears: Hebenon Vial - Pierced Ears in Cartoon Cuties
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Glossy White
Chocolate in Mouth: Honey Kitty - Chocolat Cream #1
--------------------------

Song For The Moment
In Da Club by 50 Cent

No comments :

Post a Comment