13 June 2012

Dark Princess FTW

Heya! So tonight I was feeling a bit...Dark...I'm happy yes but I felt like being dark and strong seductress and Mmmmm I was pleased with the look here they are for your eye-gasm. 


I ran into an awesome new place called Demented (x) and the owners were super sweet and gave me a preview of whats to offer at the sim wide hunt this is the Goth Poet Dress. mostly mesh except the bottom flow and the pieces on the arm and only (You will see the others later) 25L for a sexy form fitting mesh outfit starting the 15th don't miss it guys.



Wearing Aleida Shoes on my toes...god I'm gonna miss that woman but I know she has a lot of success coming her way in RL...once again good luck to you Ale.

Today's post is a bit short but...the pictures speak all on thier own don't you agree? 


Dark Maiden
------------------------
BODY
Skin:Essences - Rowena
Shape: my own shape
Eyes: By Snow - Elven Eyes in Maple
Hair: Diva - Sayaka in Brown Diamond  Available at Collabor88
Hairbase: Happy Face - Eyebrow Shaper 1
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Demented - Goth Poet Dress 25L at Sim Wide hunt Starts the 15th!
Shoes: Aleida - Natalie Croco Pumps in Charcoal
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Jewelry Set: WTG - Luce Della Notte Scura Set
Wings: Epic - Flapping Faery Wings Style 7
Facial Piercing: Hebenon Vial - Liquid in Ink
Nails: Mandala -Milky Way in Gaga Black
Brass Knuckles: Salt and Pepper - Knuckles Set
--------------------------
Inspiration
Caged By Within Temptation

No comments :

Post a Comment