05 June 2012

Resounding Happy

Hey Peeps.

So its the Lili and today I'm in pants *jawdrop* but I don't know I usually don't wear stuff like this but wanted to today. I wanted to tell you all a bit about yesterday...



Yesterday was the most fun I've had on SL in a LONG time since my breakup with my SL ex hubby...I think I've finally found peace in myself RL and SL...its a start so I will hit bumps but I'm finally doing it...not to mention all the fun I've had I got a message from a designer who I've loved for quite some time named Tiff Renfold better known as Bitch Tail...

I was wearing an outfit from her yesterday and I was SO amazed and happy to hear she liked the way I presented it. It brings me so much joy when a creator likes the way I portray something they made and I hope I keep making you all super happy with what I love to do


ALSO...on to another thing...I told you I'd do it Aza...but yes fashionistas we need to IM the owner of Phresh and tell her she is not allowed to close up shop because...Lili said so. And what I say should ALWAYS go.

Til Next Time! Love You Always
                Liliandra


My Super Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush - Grace in Honey
Shape: My own shape
Eyes: Customeyes
Hair: Truth - Mylie in Chestnut
Hairbase: Happyface - Eyebrow Shaper 3
------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Glamorize - Priss Lips in Plum
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Face D
Teeth: Tuli - Parted Lips 3
Nails: Izzies - Glitter Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Crash Republic - Tube Top in Fushia mesh
Jeans: Censored - Mila Pants in Colorful 3 Available at Color Blocking Fair
Boxers/Shorts: Sadike - Classy Shorts in grey
Shoes: Intimate you - Flip Flop No1 in BlackWhite
Feet: Gaeline Creations - Bare Flat feet
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Bracelet: Phresh - Chariot Bracelets
Navel Piercing: Virtual Insanity - Papilloma Belly Piercing #2 in Black
Ears: Medusa Neko - Cat Ears
Tail: How Vexing - Modified color
--------------------------
Posing By: Purple Poses

No comments :

Post a Comment