12 June 2012

SkinTopia Part 1

Hey Loves

As some of you may know I am a part of a group called "Skin Addiction" we talk about almost everything but we LOVE skins. There was recently a little debate about the whether or not the best skins are the highest priced ones which made me go "Hmmm" so I gathered a few skins from around the grid that I like/love/had to have and you guys tell me your opinions okay? Some are fairly affordable some in the 1k bracket some are gifts.
 Modish 
This is the yummy new releases from Modish Kastaspell and YoleYole. I am a HUGE fan of the toothy one myself and they come with soooo many choices for your lips

Kastaspell Come With Cleavage Option

YolaYole

Makeups

Summer Event Skins


Essencial

Iris comes with Cleavage/Brow Options


Shine
Escher Comes with Cleavage/Brow Options
Makeup Choices

Essences

Rowena comes with cleavage layer



Filthy

This Months Group Gift

No comments :

Post a Comment