18 June 2012

Slurpees!

Hey pretty readers I've missed you so.


Today's pics are how do you say...simple...simple background I think the outfit was bright enough to make the pictures pop and well...I'm not that great at simple pictures like this. I see them on other great blogs but I never get the hang of it quite like they do.


A terrible thing has occured. My Grandmother has been ragefacing about my sugar intake not that I DO have a high intake but she is afraid of me getting diabetes. Though its a myth that eating a lot of sugar gives you diabetes...I have been playing along. Drinking the fake sugar stuff (splenda) in all my food and drinks and I've been okay with it.


BUT...My dears...that won't cut it with my slurpees. We drove past a 7-Eleven today and I went all happy puppy on shotgun

Me: *Happy Puppy mode* Oh oh lets get slurpies ma
Grams: Nooo that has so much sugar in it
Me: *emo face* fine I'll make one at home

The one I made here...taste like disaster with fake sugar so she took me to get the real thing. I am happy now! Doesn't take much to make me happy. 



Remember sugar in moderation is healthy. If your family has diabetic tendencies look out for signs and frequently get tested its free

I want you all around for a long healthy time

Love you always 
         Lili


What I have on!
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Al Vulo - Baba2 in Natural Reddish Beauty This Month's Group Gift
Shape: Lili Shape Moddified for mesh
Eyes: Anara - Customeyes  mesh
Hair: Handmade Hair - Trip in Harlow
Hairbase: Happyface - Eyebrow Shaper 1
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Animeface C
Nails: Izzies - Cracked Nails Available at Perfect Wardrobe
Lashes: Damned - My Perfect Lashes
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Bitch Tail - Tutti Frutti  Mesh
Shoes: N-core - Illusion in Pearl
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Phresh - Gossamer Necklace in Silver
Bracelet: Edge Grafica - 37 Bracelet in Silver/White
Sunglasses: Izzies - Oversized Sunglasses (Black Lenses) Mesh
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Glossy White
Ring: Bewildebeest - Tarnished Seraph Ring in White Diamond
Slurpee: Sweet Leonard - Slush Slurpy in Lemon Old Group Gift
--------------------------
Posing By: Purple Poses
Song For The Moment
Dum Dum from Band Baaja Baaraat

No comments :

Post a Comment