15 June 2012

A Beautiful Thing - Villan Zsun Picture Romance

Hey Fashion Heads
Oh such a beautiful sight when two bloggers come together for a moment of fashion bliss. Even more of a lovely sight when the guest blogger is a HAWTIE and oh so super sweet to work with.


Some of you may recognize the eye candy if you're a blog surfer like myself. This is the always sexy and delicious Villan Zsun, go and give his blog a looksy or 2...or 7..just saying

He helped out a friend in need I had a male shirt I wanted to show off and he came to my rescue *sigh* I've always loved the super hero types *swoons* and a bonus is that we wears it OH so good we both have on a top from the simwide hunt at Demented I mentioned to you all in my last blog. I showed you the gown from one of the owners but this is the prize from the other half. Its only 25L and it started TODAY so move your tail and go get some pretty meshyness here.

Toodles for now
       Lili

P.S. I Love you.

Lovers Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Izzies - Delusional Skin in Caramel Skin Showcase Exclusive
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - Customeyes
Hair: Truth - Jessie in Chocolate Group Gift
Hairbase: Happy Face - Eyebrow Shaper 3
------------------------
MAKE UP
Eyeliner: Ni.Ji - Black Eyeliner A01
Lipstick: Glamorize - Lick Me Lips in Rare Ruby
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 3
Nail Polish: Rezlpsa Loc - Ruby Nails (Glitter Pack)
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Demented Firebird - His and Hers Heart Top Simwide Hunt
Bottom: Crash Republic - Studded Leggings in Silver
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Earthstones - Classic Romance Necklace in Garnet Gold Previous C88
Bracelet: Dirtyland - Rock Star Bracelets
Belt: Pepper - Brass Knuckle Belt
Facial Piercing - Twisted Snitch - Lower Cheek Gauges V2
--------------------------
Song For The Moment
Crew Love By Drake



No comments :

Post a Comment