25 June 2012

Sick & Tired

Hello Lovelies

Please forgive my absence lately I seem to have come down with a cold...such irony since it has been in the 80s outside...nothing cold about that am I right? I was going to post a nice big posting today but I am just soooo drained but I do want to share with you guys my latest adventures.



Speaking of absences. Today I'm a schoolgirl and no not the type you went to school with this is more of the one that is shall we say "paying for college"? hehe. I have been in SL for....many years off and on and a place that has always been here has been Hentai High...
 
Don't Cringe. It's not as bad as it sounds I promise. I went there for today's pictures and got so caught up watching the role players in this area. For a place that is supposed to be a bit sex charged its really not, one of the role players even told me she doesn't participate in sexual scenes. When I went way back in 2007 or so there were poseballs scattered all over the place as well as beds in rooms that beds should never be...like in the bathroom, now they seemed to have made it more realistic classrooms, added a shrine, a beautiful learning building definitely an upgrade to check out if you get the time and desire to do a bit of SL wandering



Happy Travels and Happy Shopping 

Love You Always
       Lili



My School Look
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Modish - CupidSis in Sunkiss
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Anime Eyes in Green
Hair: Exile - Kiss Me in Frost
Hairbase: Happy Face - Eyebrow Shaper 1
Tattoo: Made By Me - "His"
Hips Tattoo - Envious - Naughty Star Tattoo
Facial Piercing: Mad Echo - Melissa Piercing
------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Flirt - Jailbait in Blood Red
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Face C
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 3
Nails: Izzies - Classic Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Outfit: Patchwork Heart - School Days in Black
Shoes: Hoc Industries - Maryjanes
Socks: N-core - White Inseam
--------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Phresh - Forbidden Crest Necklace
Glasses: AIR - Crest (Large)
Bangles: Maxi Gossamer - Athena in Silver
Tail: How Vexing - Neko Tail in Persian White
Ears: Frick Finkler - Wild Ears in White
------------------------

Song For The Moment
I'm So Sick By Flyleaf

No comments :

Post a Comment