01 August 2012

My Mascara Ran...| NSFW

"I'm not worthless"
"You hurt me"
"I loved you so much"
"You never thought I was good enough"
 

Tears can say all of this with no words. Tears aren't for the weak its for the human. I've spent a lot of my life hiding my tears from the world and for what? We all cry we aren't alone and things always have an up side to them. Those tears will not last forever whether for the good or bad. Keep your heads up fashionistas. If we have each other we'll never cry alone.


I've been holding on to a pain I don't need to hold because its not even mine TO hold. I've done nothing wrong. I am myself. I have my flaws and I should never let them outweigh my great qualities. Tonight as the mascara streaks down my face so do the memories that plague my mind. As I wipe them away they go too. They say you never forget important moments....I'll never forget the moment I let some sadness go. 

All good things come to an end....to make room for the great things that never will.

Love Always
      Lili

Summary Song
Somebody That I Used to Know

No comments :

Post a Comment