13 October 2012

Assassin's Vows | My Super Wierd Romances

Hey Fashion Heads!

 So um yeah....lately I've been playing a little bit of Assassin's Creed (yes I'm behind its only the first one) now that I have my new computer and it may be wierd but I wish our pixels could meet up and get married. I know he's an assassin but hey I'd just have to make sure he eats right, exercises, and I'd have to add a part in our vows about not killing me during a marital spat and I think we'd be okay right?....Right? LOL
But on the SL side of things. I really wish there were more women lead characters in games. Someone beautiful yet strong. That could use her charm or her weapons to infiltrate a building. This outfit from Alterego gave me that feeling of being a pretty assassin. It has the chunky belt that I love it can be used to hide things or store your hidden knife. Its not much protection but looking as hot as I do in this outfit who would REALLY wanna hit this? Wait...that came out wrong...
My Skin? I know lately I've been like queen of controversy with my usual skin choice...but here's the thing...I need solid undeniable truth to take a side in things. I've seen NO legal documents soooo....I'm not on anyone's side and the way I see it...its between the designers shouldn't have to involve consumers. BUT...
 
Today I'm wearing a beautiful Candydoll skin called Shayla. I've always loved the faces on these skins and honestly not sure but it looks like she may have tweaked the body I was contemplating making the caramel tones of these skins my everyday skins for awhile but not sure yet it depends on where my style takes me. 
Latte, Cream, Caramel , Choco
I hope you enjoy my look today I had fun taking the pictures they were loosely based off of the amazing rooftop cutscenes on Assassin's Creed. See you guys later. Mwahs 

Love Always 
     Lili

 P.S. ....If I plan on marrying the guy I should at least find out his name right? LOL silly me

What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Candydoll - Shayla in Cream (D cup)
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Gem Eyes in Sunset April Gift
Hair: Elikatira - Spark in Red 05
Piercing: Ivy - Yamira
------------------------
MAKE UP
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Addon
Lashes: Al Vulo - Mesh Lashes
Eyeliner: Gaeline Creations - Makeup Eyeliner V1 in Black
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Outfit: Alterego - Punkd
Stockings: Erratic - fishnet wide in black
Shoes: N-Core - Gift 3 Old Gift
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Bracelet: Loulou & Co - Astroid in Black
Belt: Comes with Outfit
Horns: Lemon Tea - Horny Bumps in Black
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Matte Black
--------------------------
Poses:
Yopulga - Carla Poses
      Glitterati

3 comments :

  1. Altair. :D I played AC I, found it boring, played AC Brotherhood. If ya get AC III I THINK we can play together online :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL sad part is I keep getting my poor husband to be killed..Still learning the buttons and stuff and its doing harm to his sexy little face :(

      Delete
  2. It's okay lol He can leap from roof to roof, scale impossible building, survive leaping in hay, fight, assassinate... but have him fall into water, and he drowns. Once you get a hang of the controls, it's pretty simple :D

    ReplyDelete