01 October 2012

Rain has Never Stopped Me Before

Hey Fashion Heads! 
So today I wanted to play around with my new prop and pose from Katink (Formally PNP so if you were looking for it and got confused here it is come on over). I absolutely love LOVE the fact that I had no adjustments to make with anything I just pulled it out of the box and BAM....It fit little old me perfectly. This is called Rain on my Parade it comes with 5 poses and 5 different umbrella attachments for each pose AND I made the rain! What do you think do I pass? My simple rain lover outfit is super cute right? Keep reading to find out more. If you hate reading that's fine too the credits are at the bottom

I started with this SUPER cute and well textured creation from Cynful. Its one of the newest releases called Strapless Dress. I decided surprisingly on purple (maybe I'm just on a purple kick hehe) but its available in SO many colors I'm almost positive there is one (or more) you just HAVE to have. 

Since it was raining outside I put on this sweater by Sugar & Cyanide to keep me from getting too cold hehe. The alpha for this was perfect it didn't leave gaps anywhere that I had to hide and as usual the mesh sizes fit me so amazingly. I put on the black version of this but its also available in blue, grey, pink stripe, and rose.

Btw...the Swag Fest has OFFICALLY started! The necklace I have on from Maxi Gossamer today can be found there and NOW you can go grab it! Its called Raven Skull very different from the usual things I buy from Maxi Gossamer but still so well made. Just remember before you go to try to remove some attachments and scripts you don't need to make the trip easier for all
And my dears I am off to finish my little rain dance and keep on blogging my fashionista heart out (see what I did right there?) See you all later tonight 

Love Always
     Lili



What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush - Grace in Natural
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - CustomEyes
Hair: Truth - Felecia Hair in Chestnut
Tattoos: FuchOn - Tattoo OMG!
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Candydoll - Miranda Lips in Margareta
Teeth: Modish - Prim Teeth V5
Nails: Rezlpsa Loc - Aubergine Nails (Winter Pack)
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Cynful - Strapless Dress in Purple (Appliers Available)
Jacket: Sugar & Cyanide - Sweaters (Hooded) in Black
Shoes: Elikatira - Secret Boots in Black
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Ring: Pepper - Star Ring in Purple Gatcha Prize
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Raven Skull Pendant
--------------------------

Prop & Pose:  Katink - Rain on my Parade

No comments :

Post a Comment