28 October 2012

Such An Autumn Splendor

Hey Fashion heads!
So today I went out into that thing we call real life and I had an interesting time to say the least. Some lady walked up to me today and said "This hurricane is going to ruin our 'Autumn Splendor'" I felt amazingly dumb so I just gave a nod and chuckle but had no idea what autumn splendor was I had never heard the word "Splendor" before...leave it to me to learn something new right?

So...in celebration of learning something new I decided to use this amazing backdrop pack from Katink for my pictures today. Funny enough it called "Autumn Splendor" LMAO I feel like a trend is going on around me. 
I wanted to show off this cute little dress from Sugar & Cyanide it was love at first click. This is a special for the Forgotten closet called the Emily dress in music. I haven't seen this at the mainstore but as soon as it gets there oh...OH this dress is in so much trouble. I really love that it shows off some skin even though its Autumn I still don't want to cover my pixels up hehe. Stop by the Forgotten Closet to pick this up. Mwahs and happy shopping 

Love Always 
     Lili

Autumn Splendor Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Candydoll - Shyla in Cream The Cinema
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Ultimate Eyes in Hazel Deep
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Sybille 2 in Gingerbread
------------------------
MAKE UP
Nails: Croire - Ombre Nails in Earth Gacha Prize
Stars on Face: Censored - Kawaii Tattoo 6
Lipstick: Glamorize - Adore Lips in Hotpink
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Teeth: PXL - Teeth Addon
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Sugar & Cyanide - Emily Dress in Music Forgotten Closet
Shoes: Kiki Designs - Coqueta Black Suede Heels
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Knee Bandaid: Dark Midday Designs - Knee Wounds with Bandaid
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Jewelled Love Long Version The Cinema
Horns: DirtyLand - Demon's Horns
Tail: Lemon Tea - Fluffy Tail in Black
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment