24 October 2012

Feeling so Vintage | Being Valerie

Hey Fashion Heads!
So today I went with a bit of a....vintage pinup type look. I wanted to be classy, sexy beautiful and I think I did an awesome job with it what do you think? I had a bit of an...interesting inspiration for this look if you wanna know *points at the read more option* if not and you just want the goods the credits are at the bottom of the post

So get this...I'm not sure if you all listen to her but I am/was a huge Amy Winehouse fan ( RIP Miss Winehouse you will be missed) and I had on the song "Valerie" and this outfit came from that somehow so I guess I took on the role of Valerie hehe. 

This AMAZING dress is one of many wonderful things from Milk! You can find this at the Boobies Show and its called My Sassy Dress I loved the cherries on it as soon as I put it on so I kept the red one on but its available in Barbie, Navy, Purple and Turquoise as well. I have on a Lolas applier with it but you aren't forced to wear lolas so with regular breasts you can enjoy this outfit too.

The shoes...oh the shoes....they are smexy right? These are from Skifija. This is a place I used to shop ALL the time before I started blogging but at that time they had prim alpha and pictures never looked right for me but now no more prim alpha and they even have mesh feet! These are the Lady Night Pumps in white which are colorchange and amazing looking. If you are into perfect matching your outfit and shoes I say these are the way to go with that hehe

Last but certainly not least is this amazing skin I have on today! Its part of the Costume Ball Event brought to you by the Ego Co. An amazing gem by Pink Fuel this is the Alyx series which she's been teasing us with forever slowly releasing new ones and this is the "Femme Fatale" Exclusive for the Costume Ball AND the lipstick comes on a separate layer in case you...you know wanna wear it on another pink fuel morsel

*Takes breath* I think I've talked your ear off enough hehe Happy Shopping my lovelies *Mwah*

Love Always 
    Lili

Being Valerie
------------------------
Skin: Pink Fuel - Alyx Femme Fatale in Siren Costume Ball
Hair: Alice Project - Bonnie
Nails: Izzies - Classic Nails in Firestarter Red
Dress: Milk - My Sassy Dress in Slut Red w/ Lolas Appliers The Boobies Show
Shoes: Skifija - Lady Night Pumps
Ear Piercing: Pekka - Wicked in Haunted
Costume Ball 
Hair Pin: Aidoru - Leafy Hairpin Samhain Gacha Event
Necklace: Beewildebeest - Alma Necklace in Gold/Mali Garnet
--------------------------
Inspiration
Valerie By Amy Winehouse

No comments :

Post a Comment