25 October 2012

Of Bunnies & Pumpkins...

Hey sexy Fashionistas and Fashionistos! 
I was having a blast in my gazebo from the Costume Ball hehe. It has the cutest little pumpkins and poses built in but I wanted to be a bit unique so I added the leaves in the middle myself hehe CATCH! If you want to know more about the Gazebo you can read all about it over at Ego Co but if you're like "*GASP* pretty outfit!" you can learn all about that right here hehe keep on reading! Credits below as usual for the ones that hate to read

Today I decided to be a bunneh! I know I know I'm constantly some sort of animal form heh my wifey called me a shape shifting zoo but I'm totally okay with that. I couldn't resist buying the ears though they are mesh and come in so many colors. These are from a place called O.M.E.N that I can see myself going back to a lot. Its not blogged today but they do have a Halloween gacha if you're a gacha freak like I am check it out 
I got this dress from Foppish. I told you guys I'd be going back for more deliciousness from there. This cute piece of work is called the Fit and Flare dress. I was bouncing back and forth between the pink and the white but decided on white to go with my rainbowtastic hair :D. Its available in so many prints and colors there you are bound to find one that matches your personality. 
I got these shoes from Dark Midday Designs and Oh Em Gee I thought I loved this place before but with this newest addition I think its time for me to start planning the wedding. I'm gonna marry this store...building and all hehe. These are called Cutsie leg warmer boots and they have so different color options on them and they make me soooo happy

So my loves its about time for a smoothie and more shopping love you lots Mwahs 
Lili

Bunny Girl Apparel 
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Peach
Shape: My Own Shape (Mesh Mod)
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in Rainshower Shadow Subscribo Gift
Hair: Exile - Betty Lou in True Colors
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Eyeliner: Dead Apples - Thin Liner in Black Soft
Lipstick: Modish - Be4me in Set C Lipstick 2
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Foppish - Fit & Flare Dress in White
Panties: Muschi - Panties Down in White
Shoes: Dark Midday Designs - Cutsie Leg Warmer Boots in White New!
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Stockings: Honey Kitty - Thin Border Socks in Baby Pink
Necklace: Violet Voltaire - Lollipop Guild Necklace in Strawberry
Bracelet: Honey Kitty - Cutie Ribbon Bracelet in Black Gacha Prize
Ring: Ey:no - Pearl Ring
Bunny Set: O.M.E.N. - Bunny Set
--------------------------

Song Of The Moment
 

No comments :

Post a Comment