27 October 2012

Its Kitsune Time! | Attic @ The Deck Goodies

Hey Fashion Heads!
Sorry about my absence last night I was just so zombie like I thought it best to just chillax for the night but I woke up ready to blog and BLOG I did! I did a stroll around the Green Gables snapping pics and looking adorable as ever keep on reading for outfit news if your all "READING IS FOR THE WEAK!" hehe that's okay my credits require minimal reading

So first off is this cute little dress called Vale's Sweatshirt Dress I'm sporting around today. Its another awesome dress from Cynful available at the Attic @ the Deck. I don't know exactly what the theme is I believe its a fall type feeling but everything there is 100L or less if you are one shopping on a budget. This dress is available in a few I'll say "Autumn Bright" colors meaning teals and greens and roasty browns and stuff. They have an applier option but I decided against it today. 

Another Goodie from Attic @ The Deck is my hair. PIGTAILS! PLOOM! 95L! I was so there lol. I was only going for one thing I swear but this hair had to be bought was no way I was leaving without it. Its called Mila and I love it. I used to not buy too much Ploom before because they were slightly too big for me but now they seem to have made them a bit smaller and it looks kinda cute on me right?
Also you may have noticed my ears/tail ...or maybe you didn't since I'm always wearing some it seems but these are in fact a new addition to my inventory. This is the Kitsune Set from O.M.E.N. I love the ears they have three position settings but...I'm not totally in love with the tail. There is supposed to be three tails but it just looked way too bulky on me especially for my tiny-ness but wearing just one at a time made me happy. They come in 3 color packs. Naturals, Earth tones and Colors. I picked up the naturals for today.

Well my loves I will see you a bit later I have to go rescue a little kitten in trouble *looks at her coffee soaked bed sheets* 

Love you Forebers
           Lili
Kitsune Time Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Peach
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Ultimate Eyes in Hazel Faded
Hair: Ploom - Mila (Indecisive Pack)
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Eyeliner: Gaeline Creations - Makeup Eyeliner in Black
Lipstick: Glamorize - Good 2 B Bad
Freckles: Sugar - Freckles 02
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Mouth: PXL - Mouth Addon
Nails: Bamboo Nails - Tuxedo Nails
(Review Item Thank you RubyRed! These nails are amazing!)
-------------------------
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Dress: Cynful - Vale's Sweatshirt Dress in Dark Teal
Shoes: 2Real - E-wings
Ear/Tail: O.M.E.N. - Kitsune Set in Light
Necklace: Je Suis - Douce Necklace in Soft
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment