15 October 2012

Your Trick or Treats!| Group Gifts and Hunting FTW

Hey my lovey faces! I missed you sooo much! I need to start blogging more than once I swear I am constantly stumbling over amazing things but my pictures I must admit take me the longest time but I just love it guys! I can't stop!
So while rocking a few group gifts a friend of mine told me about a hunt *squeals* IKR its a halloween hunt too! I love halloween called The Case of Praying Mary Hunt brought to you by Madpea the prizes are so awesome one of the prizes being...are you ready for this....Wishmaster! If you want more details keep on reading



So the hunt starts Here where you have to buy your HUD don't worry its only 10L. I love how extensive the clues are in this hunt! so...

Hunt History
Pretty much...Mary was a serial killer who preyed on men...15 to be exact and she killed them with a sharpened cross but no one ever found them. The poor lady (lol poor? really Lili?) was locked in a mental ward where she later died. Its now our job as hunters to read her diary of her recollections to find these dang crosses....

Are you scared yet? BooOoooOOooo hehe
There is a catch...its all hud based and you need to find them ALL to get your prizes. Which is why I have not shown any prizes who knows maybe our faces will collide or if you want a hunt buddy jump in my IM boxes :D See you all later!

Love Always 
     Lili
Group Gift Treats Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Peach w/ Cleavage
Shape: Same Ole Shape lol
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes - Rising Spring  
Hair: Magika - Faint in Candy Corn Group Gift
 -------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Pink Fuel - Kumi Lips in Swoon
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Eyeliner: Gaeline Creations - Makeup Eyeliner V1 in Black
Lashes: Al Vulo - Mesh Lashes
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Dark Midday Designs - Halloween Special Dress Group Gift
Shoes: Enelya's Creations - Ysaline Heels Under 100L
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Wings on Head: Epic - Winged Succubus Horns Gatcha Prize
Ring: Scrub - Stupid Rigging Ring
Lollipop: Essences - Giant Lollipop in Pumpkin Found @ Cinema
Necklace: Phresh - Deminity Necklace in Envious
Tail: Lemon Tea - Neko Tail in Black
--------------------------
Poses: Purple Poses - Zooey Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment