10 October 2012

You Think I'm Pretty Without Any Makeup On?

Hey Fashion Heads!
Today I just had so much fun taking pictures you have no idea how happy with my new computer I really am! For some reason I have teenage dream stuck in my head and I'm even humming it as I type lol. Today I surprisingly have little to no makeup of my own on this skin....wanna learn more about this outfit? keep on reading dears if not that's alright too just scroll on down to the credits I don't mind

Skin 
This skin should almost be sinful to buy. Its by Essences at The Dressing Room for a low LOW price. It comes with a cleavage and non cleavage version for anyone's needs. Another thing I love is the makeup is bright enough to be seen but not BOLD. When it comes to eye makeup I like a lighter looking makeup. If you want a new look and you're on a budget this is the direction to go :D

Coat/Dress
SURPRISE! The coat is free! its a group gift from Foppish, a new store to me but I LOVE it I plan to shop here a lot more. Its doesn't completely cover your no-no places so I wore my Black lace T-dress from Cynful so I got no girly slippage hehe. If you're into the style but not the pattern they have other available to buy its definitely worth it so run on in

I hope you find something great to buy and HEY! Tell me about it or link me to it I am a blog reader as well so I'm always open to finding more to read. See you all a bit later 

Love Always
     Lili
What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Essences - Alyona w/ Cleavage The Dressing Room
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Teal Hazel
Hair: Exile - Fade into You in Leather (Natural Fades Pack)
------------------------
MAKE UP
Lashes: Al Vulo - Mesh Lashes
Teeth: PXL - Teeth Addon
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Cynful - T Dress in Black Lace
Jacket: Foppish - Wooly Gown Coat in Skulls Free! Group Gift!
Shoes: Kiki Designs - Coquetta Platform Open Toe in Black
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Ring: Bens Beauty - Girl Ring in Black The Swag Fest
Necklace: Yopulga - Black Mustache Necklace New Release
Earrings: Eskimo Fashion - Tether n Feathers Earrings The Swag Fest
Horns: Lemon Tea - Horny Bumps in Black Ringed
--------------------------


No comments :

Post a Comment