29 October 2012

Raining Bunny Girls

Hey Fashion Heads!
Its raining random animals out there! Yep the hurricane whatsit is heading on my way but not to worry I have all that I need and I made iced coffee! Hey don't judge me a girl needs her caffine @.@

I took another stroll around green gables while sipping on my virtual frappe. I think the feel of this town always draws me back it reminds me of the town I grew up in. Little town, little stores, have to drive miles out for entertainment its still a lot of fun though to know you pretty much knew everyone.
Today I really wanted to show off these boots another great creation from Dark Midday designs called Furry Zoo legwarmer boots. They are texture change coming in 8 different looks for you to enjoy. They are rigged mesh so you 1. Need to have mesh enabled viewers to see it and 2. Can not resize but they come in various sizes. I usually don't wear animal prints too much so I paired it with a solid colored dress and I felt super pretty.
The dress is another fantastic color release from Cynful. This is Vale's sweatshirt Dress in sheer pink. I kinda like having a bit of visible skin but my good aren't greeting the world so I can work with that lol.

See you all in a little while and if you are in hurrican territory stay safe...and please don't go outside for a better look at the winds. STAY INSIDE! Mwahs 

Love Always
Lili

What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Peach w/ Cleavage
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Ultimate Eyes in Hazel Faded
Hair: Exile - Set Free in True Colors
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush & Freckles: Sugar
Eyeliner: Gaeline Creations - Makeup Eyeliner in Black
Lipstick: Glamorize - Simple Allure Lips in Blush
Teeth: PXL - Teeth Addon
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Cynful - Vale's Sweatshirt Dress in Pink Sheer
Shoes: Dark Midday Designs - Furry Zoo Leg Warmers NEW!
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Bunny Parts: O.M.E.N - Bunny Set 1 in Pink
Bracelet: Pepper - Color Me Bracelet
Frappe: Love Soul - Strawberry Pudding Frappe GACHA PRIZE
--------------------------
Poses
Focus Poses - Coffee Set

No comments :

Post a Comment