21 October 2012

Lazy Sunday | The Mommy's help Edition

Hey Fashion Heads!
I know I usually do lazy sunday outfits but I actually just got home from my mom's and she helped me put this outfit together....I know right...I put together an SL outfit with my RL mom and I'm happy about it want to know more about it keep on reading if not that's okay I have credits at the top 

(Poll still going on just click on the homepage to get your vote in)
So my mom peeked over my shoulder and freakin LOVED this outfit from Cynful and honestly so did I so I went on my frenzied outfit build mode while we talked about...something random I'm sure lol. This top and bottom are special editions for I Love SL Fashion and I think its super sexy and sweet. 

I decided to pair it with this REALLY cute hair from Magika to cutesy it up a little more. I don't know why it took me so long to get this maybe I missed the notice about it or something who knows but I have it now in pack 03 since I REALLY love multi-toned hair colors

I surprisingly didn't accessorize much but I did put on this Maxi Gossamer necklace from this month's collabor88 "Pink Flamingo" theme....not sure how it fits in but meh I dun care I liked it LOL

So this week's lazy sunday is brought to you by my mommy! Hope you enjoy! See you tommorow

Love Always
     Lili 

What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Peach
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in
Hair: Magika - Pretty (Pack 3 colors)
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Freckles: Sugar - Freckles 1
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Lipstick: Pink Acid - Heart On Lipstick in Pink
Nails: Jamman Jewels - Ultimate Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Cynful - Aphrodisia in White
Bottom: Cynful - Ruffle Mesh Skirt in Light Grey
Shoes: Redgrave - Loona Shoes
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Handcuffs necklace (short)
Ears: Mutation Industries - Notched Earsin White
Tail: Lemon Tea - Neko Tail in Persian White
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment