23 October 2012

Barefoot in the City

Hello Fashion Heads!
No Shoes like a BOSS
I missed you guys earlier today I got dragged out of the house for some RL time. I hate my rl graphics but its a game that must be played lol. You ever not have much money and plan to go out for just a few things? I planned to just go and get some Almond Milk and cat litter from K-mart and I go there and to my sadfaced surprise they were having clearance sales everywhere....

...Not just boring stuff but the good stuff...panties, t shirts, nail polish (my weakness), hair products ugh....I'm now broke for another few days but I must say it was completely worth it I bought a ton of things and I'm going to be feeling mighty beautiful RL.

I already feel beautiful in SL thanks to this cute freakin dress from Teefy I got this a few days ago but have been kind of busy so didn't get to blog it but I did post a picture on flickr if you'd like to see it. This is called Baby Doll dress and I bought it in Ivory because I really like the innocent look of it..of course because I like to look oh so cuddly even when I'm a bad girl hehe

I'm on the pole! lolololol
Also...Magika has some new-ish releases that many have blogged about but still...its super fuggin cute and went with the look I wanted. I bought the "Yesterday" hairstyle for some reason the other two styles covered up my eyes a bit too much for my personal taste but the mesh work is exceptional on all three styles so definitely take a nice look around. 

Okay wanted to post this before I start making dinner so Mwahs! Happy Shopping ya'll

Love Always 
      Lili


What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Peach
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in Rainshower Shadow
Hair: Magika - Yesterday (Pack 3) Newest Release
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Freckles: Sugar - Freckles #2
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Addon
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Tee*fy - Baby Doll Dress in Ivory
Feet: Slink - Mesh Bare Feet
-------------------------
ACESSORIES
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Juicy Love Lips Collabor88
Horns: The Plastik - Arachiz Horns in Elder
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Glossy White
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment