17 October 2012

A Beautiful Day in Autumn

Fashion Heads!
I just got the CUTEST jacket from Yopulga! I usually don't wear a lot of vests and things like that but this has made me want to buy every vest I see! want to know a little more about my autumn stroll outfit? Keep on reading all my jambly jumbly ole text! If you just want my credits smash on through to my credits LIKE A BOSS LOL!


This vest...this adorable vest from Yopulga is called Furry Vest and I have it on in white. Its available in grey, brown, cream, and white for you all to enjoy. If you wear it in mesh size one up larger than yourself (a medium if small/ large if medium etc) you can wear it over a mesh tank but I didn't today but plan to with the other colors.
I am wearing skinnies ya'll! These are available at the Swag Fest from Fuchon called Splashy Mesh Jeans and they fit me amazingly and I love the texture on them...is that wierd to say? I mean like they look like jeans I wear in real life AWESOME! and I can fit boots over them *HAPPYFACE*. There is still some time to get to the swag fest if you haven't gone go take a looksy.

And that concludes my ranting for now! See you in the AM or who knows maybe again tonight we'll see Mwahs!

Love Always
     Lili

What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi Skin in Peach
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light eyes in Rainshower Shadow
Hair: Exile - London Rain in Frost
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Lipstick: Kumi Lips in Swoon
Freckles: Sugar - Freckles #2
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Addon
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails in Strawberry Milk (Not the actual name)
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: [A]Limited - Kawaii Tee in Hot Mess (No Longer Available Sorry)
Jacket: Yopulga - White Furry Vest New!
Jeans: Fuchon - Splashy Mesh Pants in Light Available @ Swag Fest
Shoes: Elikatira - Secret Boots in Winter
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Bag: Alterego - Leather Shoulder Bag in White Dollarbie!
Necklace: Yulicie - Strawberry Ice Necklace Kawaii Fair Gift - Over
Bracelet/ Watch: Ey:No - Watch & Leaf Bracelets in Silver New!
Belt: Pepper - Love Me Belt
Ears: Mutation Industries - Notched Ears in White
Tail: Lemon Tea - Short Hair Neko Tail
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment