05 October 2012

It's What's for Dinner | Katink Playtime

Hey Fashion Heads


Come on in I've just prepared dinner hehehehe *cackles all crazy like* I'm kind of a fan of halloween and costumes. So I took the chance to play with my new toy from Katink to freak you all out hehe. It has 5 poses in it that are super cute as well as an adjuster in case you're a shorty like me :D It was a heck of a bloodbath and now...we eat *cackles again* I am a nutcase I'll admit it BUT I'm a lovable nutcase right? YAY! See you all later! 

Love Always
     Lili
What I have On
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush Skins - Amber in Aqua
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in Rising Spring
Hair: Alice Project - Tessa
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Glamorize - Delicious Shine in RedBrown
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Knee Wounds: Dark Midday Designs - Knee Wounds
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Candy Mountain - Tea Dress in Screaming Girl
Shoes: HOC - Maryjanes
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Dirty Little Secret - Washer Necklace
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Bumpy White
Horns: Lemon Tea - Horny Bumps in White Ringed
--------------------------
Prop & Poses: Katink - Bloody Mess of a Kitchen

No comments :

Post a Comment