17 December 2012

Biotanical Artistry

Hey Fashion Heads!
I am back once more after a few days and nights of deep thinking and contemplating. Sometimes in life you wonder if the path you choose to walk is the right choice and I think I debated on turning around and starting again but this path with you guys...I can't say I wouldn't regret not seeing it through so here I am with more goodies! In a BEAUTIFUL sim! Want to learn more about both? Keep on reading! Credits below ;)
Today I decided I needed a little stroll in a pretty outfit and THEN The Boobies Show opened and Candydoll made this super stunning dress so I squealed like a little girl and put it on. This is her exclusive for the monthly event called Bonbon Dress. I like the fact that it is compatible with prim/mesh breasts but its still nice and covered up. It's a very cute look that you can wear even with your lolas (or whatever brand you prefer) I of course put on the pink (or rose as it is called) but there are so many color and pattern options for you all. 
Shortly after getting the dress I swung over to The Christmas Fair and got *shakes her head like an angry ram* this Antler/Ear pack from Half Deer made for this event. I went with the Blush version even though I secretly wanted them all. You can wear them together or you can wear just the antler or just the ears the choice is really up to you
Last but certainly not least I wanted to talk about this amazing sim I visited today called Artists Garden that I would move into if I could. There was virtually no lag for me and its so amazingly detailed. Flowers and plants at every turn. I took a few pictures with my own windlight and water option but you can use the one provided for more of their vision. 
I hope you enjoyed the scene hehe and I hope I gave you all some reasons to shop some more. See you in a bit Mwah & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili
What I Have On
------------------------
BODY
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Gem Eyes in Sunset
Hair: Elikatira - Spark in White 05
Breast: Lolas Tango
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere B Mesh Hands
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Angel Lips in Cherry Bomb
Eyeliner: Gaeline Creations - Makeup Eyeliner V1 in Black
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Open Addon
Nails: Izzies - Metallic Gradient in *Silver Spun Cotton Candy*
-------------------------
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Dress: Candydoll - Bonbon Dress in Rose w/Applier The Boobies Show
Shoes: Happy Undead - Overknee Fluff Boots in White
Necklace: Noodles - Caged Prism Necklace in Gold Fifty Linden Friday
Ring: Love Soul - Ring *Rabbit*
Bracelet: Ryca - Bracelet Charm Drop in Gold
Ears/ Antlers: Half Deer - Jackalope Set in Blush Christmas Fair
Tail: Lemon Tea - Short Hair Neko Tail
------------------------- 
Silent Dedication
Fortune Teller By Maroon 5

No comments :

Post a Comment