06 December 2012

At The Station

It's me....Again! Hehe 
I am a bit of a traveler in RL mostly family things but I travel the east coast or at least used to about 2 or 3 times a year and I would always take the train not the plane for a few reasons one being planes are a little costly I could get train tickets round trip for 1/3rd the price of one way on a plane and well the BIGGEST reason being my mom is very uncomfortable on planes so why not make her comfy AND save money hehe. I guess I wanted to bring that experience to SL so Lili is at a train station hehe. Keep on reading for more info or if you hate reading scroll on down to the credits
I recently got this super cute corset from Boobielicious isn't it nice? hehe I love the quality of her textures and I love the color choices she gives a little something for all styles. This is the Feliz Corset that I'm wearing in red today but its available in 5 other designs they are all a bit christmasy but they can be worn anytime if you like red or green clothing (Which I do). Appliers are included for women with mesh or prims breasts but you don't need to have the prim breasts to enjoy this outfit.
Its is a bit chilly outdoors so I decided to put on a jacket with this look. The Sugar Garden recently released this cute cardigan made to be worn with prim or mesh breasts. It is wide enough and far back enough to be worn with your breasts with no cutting or glitches. I got the black today but there are lots of colors to choose from. You can find this at the Sugar Garden Apparel location not the skin location.

Feel like shopping yet? I hope I don't make all you lovelies go too broke hehe *secretly does* Mwahs and Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili
What I have on
------------------------
CLOTHING
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Candydoll - Sparkle Eyes in Blue Dark
♡ Hair: Alice Project - Sohee V2 (Infinity)
♡ Hair Bow: Alice Project - Hair Bow (Infinity) With Love Hunt 10L!
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
♡ Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere B Mesh Hands
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Angel Lips in Barbie Pink
♡ Teeth: PXL - Mouth Open Addon
♡ Nail: Izzies - Metallic Gradient in *Bloody Concrete*
♡ Top: Boobielicious - My Feliz Corset in Red New Release!
♡ Jacket: The Sugar Garden - Cutie Cardi in Black New Release!
♡ Jeans: Cynful - Zia Denim v2.0  in Washed Blue Flare
♡ Boots: Enelya's Creations -  Kenza Boots
♡ Glasses: Glamorize - Glasses in Matte Black
♡ Necklace: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Multi Cross Necklace in Gold
♡ Bracelet:  Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Multi Cross Bracelet in Gold
♡ Ears: Geek - Mesh Lobes 03
--------------------------
POSES & LOCATIONS
Location: Roche
Pics 1,2 & 3: Adorkable Poses - On Holiday
Last Pic: Adorkable Poses - 25 Days of Poses
 





1 comment :

  1. well... two things, 1) youre the most adorable train traveller i have ever seen :-} and 2) how could anyone hate reading this, your words are somehow always magic! Love the outfit and the suitcase, the whole scene just instantly makes me wanna catch a train and travel! I hope i will bump into you :-)

    ReplyDelete