08 December 2012

Christmas Anticipation | Goodies To Wait For

Hey Fashion Heads!
I know I've been doing a few Christmas themed outfits but so many events are offering amazingly cute christmas things and honestly...Christmas excites me. No matter the budget you are working with you can find some cute things to wear. Today I'm not my usual cuteness I decided to try a little more mature and closer to my age look and I have to admit I actually enjoyed it....for a day :D
I checked out The Dressing Room fusion today and it was a bit laggy but I must say they had some amazing deals. One of those deals was this dress I have on from Cynful called Sassy Dress. This is a mesh dress available in 4 colors at TDR Fusion with the option to have a turtleneck (I have on the non turtleneck). I snatched up the red for a bright christmasy look. 
I threw on this scarf to go with it from Flaunt. This will be found at the upcoming FROST Fair starting on the 12th of this month. I usually don't wear scarves but I was impressed with the look so much I wanted to fit it into an outfit and show it off. 

I am a sucker for a cute pair of heels especially the new mesh heels I see around. I got these Christmas themed ones from Plastik they are SO inexpensive and they matched and blended with my skin very smoothly. These are the Dusk Heels in Wishes. I liked the splash of green and red they made me happeh!
Last but not least the hair. I got my hair from Magika its one of her newest releases. At first I was confused about the blindfold but I actually really grew to like it. Not seeing my eyes for these pictures gave me a little bit of a mysterious look. I am wearing the medium one since my head is slightly oversized with an alpha on and I think it looks rather nice for this look

I know in the past I would never really show you pictures of the sim I took the picture in but since I now can with my new computer....here is some pictures of the breathtaking view!
I hope you enjoy the look! Stay Tuned! Hopefully I will have a few pictures in the next few days with a few special people in my life! Mwahs and Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Hair: Magika - Stumble (Hair Pack 2) New Release!
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Open Addon
Nails: S H O C K - Skulls & Stars nails FROST Fair Coming Soon
Wounds: Dark Midday Designs - Knee Wounds
Lipstick: Mons - Sunny Lipstick in Rose The Dressing Room Fusion
Dress: Cynful - Sassy Dress in Red The Dressing Room Fusion
Shoes: Plastik - Dusk Heels in Wishes FROST Fair Coming Soon
Scarf: Flaunt - Snuggle Scarf in Dark Green FROST Fair Coming Soon
Ears: Ni.Ju - Overkill in Plain Esuga Bombshell
Tail: Luck Inc - The Tail in Fade to black
--------------------------
POSES AND LOCATION
Poses: Teasoup - Turned On You
Location: Tatty Soup

1 comment :

  1. Absolutely wonderful post! Besides the overall amazingness, i always like to mention one or two things in your posts that strike me... this time its the heels, that are just not from this earth :-) and... it was a great idea to spice it all up even more with some very pretty pics you took of the sim... you should do that more often :-) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete