Angel Wing Heart

Something to Remember

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”

- Jodi Picoult, Change Of Heart

15 December 2012

Santa Baby, I've been a GOOD Reindeer

Hey Fashion Heads! (Where did this name even come from?)
Last posting of the night I promise but certainly not the least! I am hopped up on confectioner's sugar and I didn't want to wait until the morning to show off this amazing cute outfit I purchased tonight. Wanna know where? Wanna know the deats? Only one way to find out...

I got this oh so cute goodie from a place called Barely Legal! I loved it the moment I rezzed in! I actually ran into the owner while getting this hair and she is super sweet. You know I always give a chance to a nice person but OMG HER STORE IS AWESOME! Check it out [x]when you get done buying those RL gifts. 
The outfit I have on today is called One Rude Reindeer. It's a little play off words inspired by our most famous reindeer...ME! *shifty eyes* I mean Rudolph hehe. It comes with not only this uber cute (Well made) dress but also with the shoes, the antlers, and the sexy red nose I have on. For all of the things it comes with it is still less than 250L *nodnods* less than 1 USD. So I don't want to keep on hearing that its impossible to look good on a budget.
Off to help Santy Claus! Liliandra Out! Mwahs and Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili

What I have On
Skin: Izzies - Geanna
Hair: Magika - Early New Release
Outfit: Barely Legal - One Rude Reindeer
Includes: Dress, Shoes, Nose, & Antlers
Necklace: Sweet Leonard - My Beloved Reindeer Necklace Hunting For Winter 0L
Ring: Sweet Leonard - My Beloved Reindeer Ring Hunting For Winter 0L

Song For The Moment
Rudolph Theme Song

No comments :

Post a Comment